|Diamond Platnumz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Diamond Platnumz is a Tanzanian recording artist, actor, dancer, philanthropist, and businessman who is widely regarded as one of the most successful musical artists in East and Central Africa.
Naseeb Abdul Juma Issack
Diamond Platnumz, Simba, The King of Bongo-Flava
Tandale, Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Recording Artist, Actor, Dancer, Philanthropist, Businessman
- Father – Salum Iddi Nyange (Deceased)
- Mother – Sanura Kassim aka Sandra
- Siblings – Queen Darleen (Sister) (Musician), Esma Platnumz (Sister) (Entrepreneur, Socialite)
- Others – Mzee Abdul Naseeb Juma (Ex-Step-Father), Ricardo Momo (Step-Brother) (Talent Manager), Nasur Hassan (Ex-Father-in-Law), Halima Hassan (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (d. July 20, 2017), Abdul Karim Hassan (Ex-Brother-in-Law), Romeo Abdul ‘Romy’ Jones (Cousin) (Socialite, DJ)
He is represented by –
- Sallam Ahmed Sharaff aka Sallam SK aka Don Mendez, Manager, SK Entertainment, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Hamisi Shaban Taletale aka Babu Tale, Booking Agent, WCB Wasafi, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Saidi Hassan Mlinge, Booking Agent, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Bongo Flava, Afro-Pop, Afrobeat, Dance-Pop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Drums
- WCB Wasafi
- Warner Music Group
- Universal Music Group
- Songa Music
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diamond Platnumz has dated –
- Zari Hassan (2014–2018) – Diamond Platnumz had started dating South Africa-based Ugandan socialite, musician, and businesswoman Zarinah ‘Zari’ Hassan in 2014. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Latifah ‘Tiffah’ Dangote (b. August 6, 2015) and a son named Prince Nillan (b. December 6, 2016). They had parted ways in February 2018 after several media reports had alleged that he was involved with numerous women over the past few weeks. Nearly two years after their acrimonious separation, they had announced that they would be meeting each other often to co-parent their children.
- Hamisa Mobeto (2017-2019) – He had started dating Tanzanian model Hamisa Mobeto in 2017 while he was still in a relationship with Zari. They have a son together named Dylan Abdul Naseeb. The couple had separated in 2019.
- Tanasha Donna (2019-2020) – Diamond Platnumz began dating Kenyan model and musician Tanasha Donna in 2019. They have a son together named Naseeb Junior (b. October 2, 2019). The couple had broken up in April 2020.
- Patricia Aika (2020-2021) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, dreadlocked hair
- Wears ear studs
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Has the words ‘I Believe in God’ tattooed across his chest
- Has both his forearms and upper back covered in tattoos
Diamond Platnumz has served as the brand ambassador for –
- Pepsi (East Africa)
- Parimatch (Africa)
- Nice One (Tanzania)
- itel (Tanzania)
- Coral Paints (Tanzania)
Diamond Platnumz Facts
- In January 2021, Diamond Platnumz’s mother, Sanura Kassim aka Sandra, had revealed that his biological father was named Salum Iddi Nyange as opposed to Mzee Abdul Naseeb Juma who had been officially known as the musician’s father until then. His mother was pregnant with him when she had met Mzee and he had agreed to raise the baby with her. However, Mzee had left Sanura when Diamond was a toddler leaving her to raise the baby single-handedly.
- At the Tanzania Music Awards, between 2010 and 2014, he had won 15 awards.
Featured Image by Diamond Platnumz / Instagram