|Cameron J. Wright Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cameron J. Wright is an American actor, voiceover artist, singer, musician, social media personality, and YouTuber. He started performing during his younger years and has been cast in shows and movies such as Family Reunion, Sofia the First, A Family Reunion Christmas, Tall Girl, and Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event.
Cameron J. Wright
Cameron J. Wright has taken piano lessons.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Musician, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
Cameron J. Wright has been signed with Alexander’s Talent Management.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Cameron J. Wright Facts
- He hails from Upland, San Bernardino County, California.
- He joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on April 18, 2011.
- In 2019, Cameron made his first film appearance by playing the character of Schnipper (10 Years Old) in the teen romantic comedy film, Tall Girl, whose lead cast included Ava Michelle, Griffin Gluck, Sabrina Carpenter, Paris Berelc, Luke Eisner, Clara Wilsey, Anjelika Washington, Rico Paris, Angela Kinsey, and Steve Zahn.
- He has been cast as Mazzi McKellan, Cocoa and Moz’s younger son, in the Netflix comedy sitcom, Family Reunion. His co-stars on the show include Tia Mowry, Anthony Alabi, Talia Jackson, Isaiah Russell-Bailey, Jordyn Raya James, and Loretta Devine.
- In May 2020, Cameron J. Wright appeared as a special guest in an episode of The Early Night Show with Joshua Turchin.
- On his YouTube channel, he has uploaded covers of songs like Still On My Brain by Justin Timberlake, Out of Love by Alessia Cara, Hard Place by H.E.R, You Are the Reason by Calum Scott, When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars, and Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.
- During his leisure time, he enjoys going to amusement parks, writing his own music, and spending time with his family and friends.
Featured Image by Cameron J. Wright / Instagram
cameron he’s so cute i’m really falling in love with him by the way I am 14 years old
I freaking love you! You are so talented! You inspired me during the show and you are just all-around an amazing person! Thank you so much for being you! Btw I’m also 14 and BLACK. BLACK LIVES MATTER 🙂 You also helped me learn more about my race and ethnicity and just who I am through watching you on the show. So thank you Mazzi/Cameron! LOVE YOU~You didn’t hear this from me but your also pretty cute!