|Paris Berelc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1998|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Paris Berelc is an American actress and model who has been cast in roles like Skylar Storm in the Disney XD original series Mighty Med as well as the comedy series Lab Rats: Elite Force, Molly in the Disney Channel Original Movie Invisible Sister, Alexa in the Netflix original series Alexa & Katie, Jessie De La Cruz in the comedy streaming television series The Crew, Phoebe Actor in the Nickelodeon comedy series The Thundermans, Mehan in the Halloween horror comedy film Hubie Halloween, Sofia in the web series WTH: Welcome to Howler, and Liz in the teen romantic comedy film Tall Girl.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Siblings – Bless Berelc (Younger Sister) (Aspiring Actress), Joelie Berelc (Younger Sister) (Gymnast), Skye Berelc (Younger Sister)
- Others – Thomas Berelc (Paternal Grandfather), Christine (Paternal Grandmother)
Paris Berelc has been represented by Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paris Berelc has dated –
- Aramis Knight (2013-2015) – Paris Berelc started dating actor Aramis Knight in 2013. They were also once reportedly planning to move in together. However, their relationship eventually fizzled out and they broke up in 2015.
- Eric Unger (2015) – Paris was seeing actor Eric Unger in November 2015 after they were spotted getting cozy at Disney’s 2015 Gold and Silver Ball. They had met through Billy Unger, who works with Paris in the TV series, Lab Rats: Elite Force.
- Jake Short (2016) – In 2016, actors Jake Short and Paris were romantically linked to each other. They were photographed kissing each other. But, this relationship also didn’t last long and they split in May 2016.
- Peyton Meyer (2016) – In September 2016, Paris was linked with actor Peyton Meyer by tabloids after she shared a picture of them together from the acting program they were taking in Toronto. The clip of them exchanging vows at that program also sent their fans into overdrive.
- Jack Griffo (2016-2020) – The rumors of Paris dating actor Jack Griffo started swirling around in December 2016 after Jack assisted Paris’ family and friends in throwing a surprise birthday party for her. Jack was the one leading her into the party and the way he held her waist hinted at something more than close friends. In February 2017, Jack confirmed that they were dating by posting a note left by Paris welcoming him after a trip abroad. They dated ON and OFF until the summer of 2020.
- Rhys Athayde (2020-Present) – In October 2020, Paris made her relationship with Rhys Athayde Instagram official.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Paris Berelc is of French-Canadian, Slovenian, and German descent on her father’s side and has Filipino roots on her mother’s side.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Paris has starred in TV commercials for –
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Boston Store
Best Known For
Being cast as Skylar Storm in the Disney series Mighty Med and in science fiction TV series, Lab Rats: Elite Force.
First TV Show
In 2004, Paris was seen in the TV series, Health Corner as Rebecca.
Paris works out regularly to keep her body in shape and if she has a busy day schedule, she makes sure that she is squeezing in a late-night workout. Apart from regular gym training, she is also fond of fitness challenges. She has even taken a 50-day abs challenge that had special abs exercises for each day.
She also credits her early work in gymnastics for her stunning figure. Paris has also done martial arts training on the shooting sets in preparation for her roles. She also recommends taking a hobby that involves regular physical work.
Paris Berelc Favorite Things
- Color – Burgundy and Olive Green
- Junk Food – Pringles, Cheetos, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
Source – TwistMagazine.com, M-Magazine.com
Paris Berelc Facts
- She started participating in gymnastics at the age of 5 and participated in numerous championships and competitions. She managed to become a level 10 gymnast.
- In 2014, she went in to audition for the role of Maya Hart in the comedy-drama series, Girl Meets World. But, the role went to Sabrina Carpenter.
- Paris Berelc was discovered at the age of 9 by Ford Models.
- She started taking acting classes at the age of 12 at Acting Studio Chicago.
- She is the oldest in her family of four children.
- From 2018 to 2020, she co-starred as Alexa, an ambitious basketball player battling cancer, in Alexa & Katie and her co-stars included Isabel May, Jolie Jenkins, Emery Kelly, Eddie Shin, Finn Carr, Tiffani Thiessen, and Jack Griffo.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Jessie De La Cruz, a young racing driver that Catherine is considering hiring to replace Jake, in the Netflix comedy series, The Crew, in 2021.