|Kellie Pickler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1986|
Kellie Pickler is an American country music singer, songwriter, and television personality who initially gained popularity as a contestant on the 5th season of American Idol. Subsequently, she signed to 19 Recordings and BNA Records. Her discography consists of albums and tracks like Red High Heels, The Woman I Am, Tough, Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful, I Wonder, Kellie Pickler, Small Town Girl, Things That Never Cross a Man’s Mind, Best Days of Your Life, Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You, Makin’ Me Fall in Love Again, Closer to Nowhere, Someone Somewhere Tonight, Little Bit Gypsy, and 100 Proof. Moreover, she also won the 16th season of Dancing with the Stars in 2013, alongside her partner Derek Hough.
Kellie Dawn Pickler
Albemarle, North Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Kellie graduated from North Stanly High School in New London, North Carolina, in 2004.
Singer, songwriter, and TV presenter
- Father – Clyde “Bo” Raymond Pickler Jr.
- Mother – Cynthia Morton
- Siblings – Eric (Half-Brother), Courtney (Half-Sister), Michael (Half-Brother)
- Others – Clyde Raymond Pickler Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Electrician), Faye Pickler (Paternal Grandmother)
Kellie has been managed by –
- Black River Music Group, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Fitzgerald-Hartley Co., Ventura, California, United States
- Essential Broadcast Media, LLC, Public Relations Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Country pop, Neotraditional, Country Pop
BNA, 19 Recordings, Black River Entertainment
Her net worth has been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kellie has dated –
- Kid Rock – She was romantically linked with singer, songwriter, and rapper Kid Rock in the past.
- Jordin Tootoo (2007) – Kellie and Canadian ice hockey player (who has played for Nashville Predators), Jordin dated for a year, before breaking it off the same year.
- Kyle Jacobs (2007–2023) – Singers Kellie and Kyle Jacobs started dating in late 2007 after they were introduced by a mutual friend at a bar. On June 15, 2010, on the eve of Kellie’s late grandmother’s birthday, Kyle proposed to her. On January 1, 2011, they had a small wedding on a private island in the Caribbeans. Kyle passed away on February 17, 2023, at the age of 49 due to an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body frame
- Beautiful smile
- Kellie Pickler has been featured in the American Lung Association TV commercial, ‘Lung Force’ along with singer Jewel.
- Kellie has also been featured (with her husband Kyle Jacobs) in Sonic Slushes TV commercial, ‘CMT: Transform Your Summer’.
Best Known For
- Her appearance in the American Idol Season 5 aired in 2006, where she finished 6th
- Her single “Red High Heels” from her debut album
On October 31, 2006, she released her debut album, Small Town Girl, which sold over 79,000 copies in the first week and topped Billboard’s Top Country Albums.
In 2014, she gave her voice to the Mirabelle character in the animated film VeggieTales: Beauty and the Beet.
Later, in 2016, she was seen in the war drama film Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk as a national anthem singer.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV appearance as a contestant on the singing reality show American Idol.
Kellie believes in living a healthy lifestyle. She does not follow any strict workout regime. She eats healthy, drinks a lot of water, goes hiking and kayaking, and practices yoga.
Kellie Dawn Pickler Favorite Things
- Musicians – Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson
- Band – Queen
- Actor – Clint Eastwood
- Historical Figures She Would Like To Meet – Elvis, The Beatles, or Tammy Wynette
- Movies – Horror
- Food – Fried okra
- Sport – Football
- Song To Perform – Red High Heels
- About Living in the South – Hospitality and sweet tea
Kellie Dawn Pickler Facts
- Kellie is a vegetarian.
- In May 2009, Kellie won the title of “World’s Sexiest Vegetarian” by PETA.
- She used to work as a roller skater waitress.
- She idolizes Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, and Tammy Wynette.
- She wants to perform a duet with either Joan Jett or Pink.
- Kellie Pickler loves to rescue animals. She owns three dogs named MooMoo, Pixie, and Madie, a cat named Pickles, a monkey Bella, and a snake named Boots.
- She was an athletic girl in high school. She was a cheerleader, a gymnast, and a beauty queen.
- At the age of 17, she also took part in Miss America and won the “Miss Stanly County” pageant. Thereafter, she competed in Miss North Carolina 2004.
- In 2007, Kellie was a part of Brad Paisley‘s music video “Online”.
- On September 30, 2008, her self-titled 2nd studio album was released and its song titled Best Days of Your Life was certified ‘Platinum’ in the United States. Also, the album peaked at number #1 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Her 3rd studio album 100 Proof came out on January 24, 2012, and became the highest-charting album of Pickler’s career on the Billboard 200 and the Digital Albums chart.
- In 2012, to show her support for her friend Summer Holt Miller who had undergone chemotherapy, Kellie shaved her head on Good Morning America.
- She released her 4th studio album The Woman I Am on November 11, 2013, through Black River Entertainment and the album peaked at number #1 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #4 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #19 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2013, Kellie participated in Dancing with the Stars, partnering with Derek Hough. They won eventually.
- In 2016, Pickler was included in the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame.
- Kellie supports many charities for which she also raises a large sum of money.
- In June 2016, she participated in the Celebrity Family Feud and later won $25,000, which she later donated to her charity, USO.
- From 2017 to 2019, she served as the host of the TV show Pickler & Ben alongside comedian Ben Aaron.
Featured Image by goaliej54 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0