Bradley Douglas Paisley
Glen Dale, West Virginia, United States
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Brad Paisley completed his graduation from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale, West Virginia in 1991.
He then went to the West Liberty State College in West Virginia for two years.
He did his majors in music business from the Belmont University in Nashville after being awarded a fully-paid ASCAP scholarship.
In 1995, Brad completed his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Mike Curb School of Music Business.
Singer, songwriter, author
- Father – Douglas Edward Paisley (Worked at West Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Mother – Sandra Jean Paisley (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Warren Jarvis (Maternal Grandfather), Gurney Williams (Father-in-law), Linda Williams (Mother-in-law)
He is managed by The Fitzgerald Hartley Co.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Paisley dated –
- Chely Wright (2000) – Brad Paisley was in a short-term relationship with another country music singer Chely Wright.
- Kimberly Williams (2001-Present) – Brad began dating actress Kimberly Williams in 2001. The singer saw her for the first time in Father of the Bride movie. The couple got engaged in 2002 and on March 15, 2003, they tied the knot at Stauffer Chapel on Pepperdine University campus. The couple has two children, sons William Huckleberry (b. February 22, 2007) and Jasper Warren (b. April 17, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears a cowboy hat
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
He has appeared in the print ads for –
- 1forall.us advocacy group (2011)
- Dollar General stores (2012)
He has been seen in numerous commercials including –
- Nationwide Insurance
- Save The Children
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Kraft Foods
Best Known For
His album Time Well Wasted. Almost, all his albums have been bestsellers and certified at least ‘Gold’ or higher in U.S. by the RIAA.
In 2007, he appeared in short comedy film Numero Dos for his role as Be-Rad.
First TV Show
In 2000, Brad guest appeared in news show Showbiz Today as himself.
Brad released his first album Who Needs Pictures in June 1999. It was certified as ‘Platinum’ in U.S.
He does not have a personal trainer. But, does a lot of running to keep himself in shape even when he is traveling.
He exercises with wife Kimberly when he is at home.
Brad Paisley Favorite Things
- Sports – Football, Basketball, Baseball
- Sports Team – Cleveland Browns, West Virginia athletics, Chicago Cubs
- Actor – Mark Twain
- Singer – Alison Krauss, LL Cool J
- TV Series – The Office (2005-2013)
- Music – Alternative Rock, Classical Music, Blues
- Hat (Color and Style) – White Stetson
Brad Paisley Facts
- Brad’s maternal grandfather gifted him his first guitar at the age of 8. It was a Sears Danelectro Silvertone.
- His first performance came at the age of 10 when he performed at a local church.
- At 13, he wrote his first song Born on Christmas Day.
- He took the guitar lessons from a local guitarist Clarence Goddard. At age 13, the duo formed a band Brad Paisley and the C-Notes. Two of Brad’s adult friends were also part of the band.
- He pursued an internship at the ASCAP, Atlantic Records, and the Fitzgerald-Hartley management firm.
- On July 21, 2009, Brad performed for former President Barack Obama and ex-First Lady Michelle Obama at the White House.
- Brad has co-hosted the CMA Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- On July 31, 2010, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood performed at the Greenbrier Classic PGA Tour inaugural event in Lewisburg, West Virginia. The concert was attended by over 60,000 people as the two performed in the rain.
- In 2010, he released a guitar overdrive pedal named, Brad Paisley signature Paisley Drive with Wampler Pedals.
- In 2012, Brad’s album American Saturday Night was included in the 21 Essential 21st-Century Albums list by MSN.com.
- On May 24, 2014, Paisley delivered a full concert for the US troops at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. He traveled to the base with former President Barack Obama.
- He mostly plays the 1968 Pink Paisley Fender Telecaster instrument.
- In 2016, he released the DB4 model in collaboration with Dr. Z Amplification.
- In 2011, he released his autobiography titled “Diary of a Player: How My Musical Heroes Made a Guitar Man Out of Me“.
- Visit his official website @ bradpaisley.com.
- Join Brad on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, iTunes, and Instagram.