|Dianna Dahlgren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1990|
Dianna Dahlgren is an American model, spokesmodel, wrestler, TV host, bodybuilder, and entrepreneur, best known as a prolific spokesmodel for brands such as Toyo Tires, Monster Energy, and Budweiser. Dianna, as a bodybuilder, has won competitions such as 2009 NPC Team Universe, 2010 Europe Battle of Champions, 2011 Phoenix Pro, and 2012 Los Angeles Pro, after which magazine cover offers started coming in. She was then featured on the cover of Muscle & Fitness Hers, Fitness Gurls, Muscular Development, Flex Magazine, Fitness RX, among others. Dianna was also a presenter/media correspondent for Fox Sports 1 channel at the Supercross series, for which she won 5 Miss Supercross titles in a row.
She also had a brief career as a WWE wrestler, when she appeared in an episode of WWE Tough Enough in June 2015. However, she left after her real-life friend got injured and was left paralyzed, so she had to take care of him, and was replaced by a wrestler Chelsea Green. Dianna was also a sideline reporter for Road to X Games, TV coverage of the skateboard and BMX cycling competition in 2018 and 2019. Dianna also designed her collection of glasses through a brand named AMPED and is also a co-owner of Salty Honey, a swimwear and activewear brand she created in August 2016. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Spokane, Washington, United States
Newport Beach, California, United States
Bodybuilder, Model, Spokesmodel, TV Host, Entrepreneur, Wrestler
- Father – Anton Dahlgren
- Siblings – She has a brother and a sister.
Dianna Dahlgren self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dianna Dahlgren has dated –
- Ryan Bates (2016-Present) – She was in a long-term relationship with Ryan, a former Navy SEAL. She was also a co-owner of Globe Bar & Kitchen with Ryan and her friend James Fountain, which they purchased in February 2015, renovated and opened in 2016, and sold in 2017. The two decided to get married on March 30, 2016, and welcomed their son, Hunter, on February 12, 2017. The family was also living in Wildomar, California, United States at that time. Ryan also designed his fashion collections, inspired by words that were often spoken among Navy SEAL personnel during his time there, and sold them through Dianna’s official website.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Dianna Dahlgren has endorsed brands such as –
- Monster Energy
- Dirt Shark
- Nautique Boats
Best Known For
- Being named Miss Motocross 5 times in a row after she covered the series for Fox Sports 1 channel
- Earning her IFBB Bikini Pro card after she won 2011 Phoenix Pro and 2012 Los Angeles Pro competitions
- Being a co-owner of Salty Honey, an activewear and swimwear fashion brand
- Her social media fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as a sideline reporter on Road to X Games in 2018.
Dianna has stated on multiple occasions to not really care about having a strict diet and allows herself desserts because she knows she’ll burn those calories through exercise. Here’s how Dianna stays in shape and manages to keep her butt and legs honed and strong.
Dianna Dahlgren Favorite Things
- Vacation Spot – Hawaii
- Gym Exercises – Squats, Sprints
- Bikinis – Printed Pattern With Fun Colors, Black-Colored Bikini With Scrunch Butt Cut
Source – Monster Energy
Dianna Dahlgren Facts
- She became a model at the age of 13 but didn’t consider it a career choice until she turned 18.
- She was often hired as the race announcer but always wanted to be behind the wheel herself.
- Dianna is very religious.
- She is an adrenaline addict and loves snowboarding and riding motorcycles.
- Dianna described herself as a self-motivated, self-driven badass. She doesn’t stay with 1 thing for a long time, and always has to seek new projects and challenges.
- She always used to just buy a generic outfit for Halloween and “call it a day”. However, for Halloween in 2018, she bought a skeleton costume and had a skull painted on her face as she felt different that year for some reason.
- To celebrate going into 2019, she and her husband bought a Lincoln Navigator car, which was considered a luxurious, large SUV, perfect for a family.
- In March 2019, Dianna bought a marine boat, following her long-time goal to go to the Canyon Lake in the Texas Hill Country, Comal County, Texas, United States.
- In March 2019, Dianna also had botox injected to her face by a certified surgeon, all in an effort to keep herself looking fresh and young.
- Her grandpa passed away in late August 2019, at the age of 90. She credited him for teaching her “a mean golf swing.”
- Visit her official website @ diannadahlgren.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dianna Dahlgren / Instagram