|Dimitri Portwood Kutcher Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 2016|
Dimitri Portwood Kutcher is an American media personality, best known as the 1st son and the 2nd child of the well-known parents, actors Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. He was born at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Dimitri Portwood Kutcher
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dimitri is yet to enroll in any public or private educational organization.
- Father – Ashton Kutcher
- Mother – Mila Kunis
- Siblings – Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher (Older Sister)
- Others – Tausha (Aunt), Michael Kutcher (Uncle), Michael Kunis (Uncle), Larry M. Kutcher (Paternal Grandfather) (Factory Worker), Diane (Finnegan) (Paternal Grandmother) (Worked in Procter & Gamble), Mark Kunis (Maternal Grandfather) (Mechanical Engineer, Cab Driver), Elvira Kunis (Maternal Grandmother) (Physics Teacher, Pharmacy Owner), Earl F. Kutcher (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Adeline Mary Fisher (Paternal Grand-Grandmother), Vincent Raymond Finnegan (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Rose Marie Koenighain (Paternal Grand-Grandmother), Boris (Maternal Grand-Grandfather), Yitzak (Maternal Grand-Grandfather), Roza/Rosa (Maternal Grand-Grandmother)
He doesn’t have a manager.
2 ft 10 in or 86.5 cm
14 kg or 31 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He is too young to have a girlfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish, Czech, and German descent on his paternal side, and of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his maternal side.
At birth, his hair was ‘Light Brown’ but it darkened as he grew up.
Messy fringe haircut
Best Known For
Having a well-known heritage due to parents, actors Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
Dimitri Portwood Kutcher Facts
- Ashton admitted that he kept Mila’s pregnancy with Dimitri a secret. At one point, he feared Ellen DeGeneres saw through him, but she had no idea.
- He was born at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- His parents have a tendency to switch names shortly before their children’s birth. His sister, Wyatt Isabelle, was supposed to be named differently. One day, Ashton yelled the name “Wyatt” from the car randomly, and they chose it.
- In the same fashion, Ashton wanted to give him a proper Iowan name, so he chose Hawkeye, which was the name of the mascot for his alma mater, University of Iowa, but Mila shut him down immediately.
- His name came to Mila while they were in a car 2 months before his birth, when she said “I think Donald Trump is going to become a President, and I think our baby’s name is Dimitri,” to which Ashton replied “No way is Donald going to win the election,” and skipped over the baby’s name part. They chose “Dimitri” 2 weeks later as the name simply stuck to them. It was a nod to Mila’s Ukrainian grandparents, who she communicated with in Russian. The “Portwood” part was to honor Ashton’s heritage because it’s his stepfather’s last name.
- Dimitri’s sister thinks he is her kid, and Ashton said that she loves him more than he does. He feared the moment he’ll have to explain the harsh facts to her.
- He will be raised in the tradition of the Jewish religion, as both his parents are religious and Jewish, but ultimately be given a free choice.
- Mila said that he and his sister will definitely be enrolled in a Russian pre-school and learn to speak Russian.
- Ashton said that he has to prevent him and his sister from “killing themselves” past the age of 1, as they seem to jump off things and their survival instincts don’t seem to kick in.
- Dimitri and his sister don’t receive any presents from their parents because Mila and Ashton think they’re too young to truly appreciate them.
- His dad said there will be no trust funds or inheritance set up for him and his sister, as he doesn’t want them to be spoiled in life. He added: “They already live a very privileged life, and don’t even know it.”
- If Dimitri or his sister have a “sound” business idea and opportunity later in life, his parents would certainly help by investing. If not, most of the money will go to charity or for other causes.
- Follow his childhood through his dad’s Instagram.
Featured Image by QaisarKhan / Twitter