|Dingdong Dantes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1980|
Dingdong Dantes is a Filipino actor, television presenter, dancer, commercial model, businessman, director, recording artist, and film producer who is known for his award-winning performances in projects like Sid & Aya: Not a Love Story, Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real, Stairway to Heaven, and One More Try. Moreover, he has also earned a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than a million followers on Twitter.
Jose Sixto Raphael Gonzalez Dantes III
Quezon City, Philippines
He divides his time between his residences in –
- Manila, Philippines
- Quezon City, Philippines
Dingdong Dantes attended San Beda University, West Negros University, and Ateneo de Manila University.
Actor, Director, Television Presenter, Model, Recording Artist, Businessman, Producer, Dancer
- Father – Jose Sixto “Jig” Zafra Dantes
- Mother – Maria Angelita “Angeline” Enriquez Gonzales
- Siblings – Aya Dantes (Sister), Trina Dantes (Sister), Victoria Dantes (Sister), Jose Angelo Dantes (Brother)
- Others – Jose Sixto Dantes, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Consuelo Zafra (Paternal Grandmother), Enrique Gonzales (Maternal Grandfather)
Dingdong Dantes is represented by –
- Viva Artists Agency
- GMA Network
He has released his work via Universal Records.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dingdong Dantes has dated –
- Antoinette Taus (1996-2005) – He was in a long-term relationship with Antoinette Taus, a Filipino-American actress, singer, host, and model, between the years 1996 and 2005 and the duo has also worked together on several projects including Anna Karenina and I’m Sorry, My Love.
- Karylle (2006-2008) – He went out with the singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, TV host, model, and entrepreneur, Karylle, from 2006 to 2008 and they appeared together on Encantadia, Love to Love, etc.
- Marian Rivera (2009-Present) – In 2009, Dingdong Dantes started dating the Spanish-Filipino model and actress, Marian Rivera, and he proposed to her twice on different occasions. The duo finally tied the knot on December 30, 2014, in the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Cubao, Quezon City. They parent 2 children, namely, Maria Letizia (born November 23, 2015) and Jose Sixto IV (born April 16, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Dingdong Dantes is of Filipino descent.
- Toned body
- High cheekbones
Dingdong Dantes has done endorsement work for several brands such as Carnation, etc.
Dingdong Dantes Facts
- He was just 2 years old when he started acting.
- He has been a member of the dance group ‘Abztract Dancers’ alongside his friend, actor Nathan Dados, and his cousin, actor Arthur Solinap.
- Dingdong Dantes released his first album, The Dingdong Dantes Experience, in 2009 through Universal Records and it was certified Platinum.
- In 2010, he won the 24th PMPC Star Awards for Television in the “Best Drama Actor” category for his performance in the drama series, Stairway to Heaven.
- He owns a film studio named AgostoDos Pictures.
- Dingdong Dantes starred as Sid in the 2018 romantic drama film, Sid & Aya: Not a Love Story, alongside Anne Curtis and this role won him the 3rd Entertainment Editors’ Choice Award for “Best Actor” in 2019.
Featured Image by comelectv / YouTube / Public Domain