|DJ Zinhle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1983|
DJ Zinhle is an award-winning DJ, entrepreneur, media personality, and producer from South Africa who is best known for hit singles like Umlilo, My Name Is, Renato Xtrova, etc. She has more than 3 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Dannhauser, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
DJ, Entrepreneur, Media Personality, Producer
- Father – He was a teacher.
- Mother – Jabu Jiyane (Teacher)
- Siblings – Zenzele Jiyane (Brother), Gugu Jiyane (Sister), Zak Jiyane (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
DJ Zinhle has dated –
- AKA (2012-2015, 2018-2020) – Rapper AKA and Zinhle were an item from 2012 to 2015. They welcomed a daughter named Kairo Owethu Forbes on July 8, 2015. The exes gave their relationship another chance in 2018 however, their split was announced by AKA in early 2020.
- Brendon Naidoo (2016-2017)
- Collin Venaani
- Pearl Thusi – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Zulu descent.
Tattoo on her right forearm
DJ Zinhle has endorsed brands like –
- MAC Cosmetics
- Dipalesa Flowas
- Jo Malone London
- Sally Williams Nougat
- Lifebuoy (2018)
DJ Zinhle Favorite Things
Source – Channel24.co.za, SowetanLive.co.za
DJ Zinhle Facts
- She has globophobia, which is an unlikely fear of balloons.
- Zinhle launched the first DJ’ing academy in South Africa called Fuse Academy (Firm Understanding of Sound Entertainment) in 2009 to train young aspiring women in the art of Deejaying.
- Era by DJ Zinhle, her accessories brand was launched in 2013.
- While growing up, she idolized Michael Jackson.
- Her debut book titled Meeting Your Power, co-written with Nokubonga Mbanga, was released in June 2018.
Featured Image by DJ Zinhle / Instagram