|Doireann Garrihy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1992|
Doireann Garrihy is an Irish TV Presenter and social media influencer who is the goddaughter of radio presenter Ian Dempsey and the younger sister of Aoibhín Garrihy and Ailbhe Garrihy. On the other hand, she is known for hosting the revival in 2018 of RTÉ Two’s The Podge and Rodge Show.
From 1998 to 2010, Doireann attended the Leinster School of Music and Drama graduating from there with an Associate Diploma in speech and drama. In 2010, she enrolled at Trinity College Dublin where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in drama and theatre studies in 2014.
In 2014, she pursued a Diploma in radio production at the Today FM School of Radio. Later, in 2015, Doireann attained her Diploma in digital marketing and strategy from The Fitzwilliam Institute.
TV Presenter, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Eugene (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Clare
- Siblings – Aoibhín Garrihy (Older Sister) (b. June 20, 1986) (Social Media Influencer), Ailbhe Garrihy (Older Sister) (b. April 19, 1990) (Social Media Influencer)
Doireann Garrihy is represented by NK Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Doireann has dated –
- Paddy Wilson (2019-2022) – Doireann started dating Paddy Wilson in 2019, and the couple moved in together in 2020, shortly before the lockdown. However, in 2022, Doireann announced that she and Paddy had parted ways.
- Mark Mehigan (2023-Present) – Doireann Garrihy and comedian Mark Mehigan moved in together during the first episode of the podcast Doireann and Friends which was released on June 11, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender physical appearance
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Doireann has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Gordon’s Gin and Cadbury Ireland.
Doireann Garrihy Facts
- Garrihy runs the Doireann and Friends and The Laughs Of Your Life podcast.
- She served as the brand ambassador for Verve Marketing Group from June to September 2010.
- In September 2010, Doireann founded the Doireann Garrihy – School of Speech and Drama.
- From January 2011 to April 2011, Doireann worked as a retail assistant at Brown Thomas.
- Doireann has a pet dog named Bertie.
- She does drink alcoholic beverages on occasion.
- Garrihy began volunteering as a tour guide at One Young World in October 2014.
- She began working as a broadcaster for RTE in June 2019, under which she ran the “2FM Breakfast” show.
- Her father Eugene is the director of ferry companies, Dublin Bay Cruises and Doolin2Aran.
Featured Image By Doireann Garrihy / Instagram