|Dominique Provost-Chalkley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1990|
Dominique Provost-Chalkley has earned a lot of praise for her great work in the supernatural horror show, Wynonna Earp. It has also proven to be her breakthrough as an actress. Before that show, she had essayed bit-part roles in TV shows and movies including Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
At the age of 16, Dominique Provost-Chalkley got enrolled at the Laine Theatre Arts School, eventually graduating after getting trained as a singer and actress.
Dominique Provost-Chalkley is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 3½ in or 161.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dominique Provost-Chalkley has dated –
- Max Milner (2012-2013) – In 2012, Dominique was reported to be dating British singer Max Milner. She had herself confirmed her relationship in a number of social media updates. As per some reports, they decided to end their relationship in 2013. However, these claims haven’t been verified from any main media sources.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English roots on her father’s side and French and Canadian roots on her mother’s side.
She often dyes her hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
Dominique Provost-Chalkley has promoted the brand Green’s Your Colour Bottle on her social media.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Waverly Earp in the Canadian drama supernatural TV series, Wynonna Earp
- Having made appearances in TV shows such as Murdoch Mysteries, 12 Monkeys, and The Midnight Beast
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the British thriller movie, The Seasoning House.
First TV Show
In 2008, Dominique Provost-Chalkley made her first TV show appearance in Let’s Dance episode of the musical drama series, Britannia High.
Dominique Provost-Chalkley Favorite Things
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Hazelnut gelato
- Past Decade To Live In – 20s and 60s
- City To Visit – Montreal
- Childhood Books – The Big Friendly Giant and Matilda by Roald Dahl
Source – SYFY
Dominique Provost-Chalkley Facts
- While growing up, she wanted to become a hairdresser.
- She is a devoted vegan.
- She got interested in dancing at a very young age and started dancing at the age of 4.
- After graduating from the art school, Dominique managed to bag a role of an alternate in the West End hit musical Dirty Dancing.
- She had originally auditioned for the lead role in the Canadian-American supernatural horror show, Wynonna Earp.
- Dominique’s role in Wynonna Earp proved to be her big breakthrough as she garnered accolades for her brilliant portrayal of a queer character.
- She was visiting her family in Montreal when she got a call from her agent telling her that Wynonna Earp’s creator wanted to meet her in Toronto.
- Visit her official website @ dominiquepc.com.
- Follow Dominique Provost-Chalkley on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dominique Provost-Chalkley / Instagram