|Dorian Missick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1976|
Dorian Missick is an American actor who is best known for his appearance in several hit films such as The Manchurian Candidate (2004), Premium (2006), Lucky Number Slevin (2006), and Black Card (2015). He has also starred in many TV series like The Cape (2011), Southland (2012-2013), The Good Wife (2015), and Elementary (2016).
Dorian Crossmond Missick
East Orange, New Jersey, United States
In 1996, Dorian studied acting under the guidance of Ernie McClintock at the Jazz Actors theatre company located in Harlem. Later, he went on to join the NITE Star.
Dorian had also studied at the Michael Howard Studios in New York City.
- Siblings – He has 2 adopted twin siblings and a younger half-sibling.
Dorian is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts
- Silver Lining Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dorian has dated –
- Simone Missick (2010-Present) – Actress Simone and Dorian Missick met during an audition held in LA in 2010 and fell in love at first sight. At that time, the two were already in long distance relationships with other people which they later ended in order to date each other. On February 19, 2012, the two happily tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
He has a scar on the lower left side of his lip.
Dorian has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
He was also cast in a beer advertisement titled “Just A Man” for Miller Genuine Draft in 2004.
Best Known For
- Appearing in several films such as Two Weeks Notice (2002), 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (2004), The Manchurian Candidate (2004), Deliver Us from Evil (2014), and Jinn (2018)
- Starring in many TV series such as Six Degrees (2006-2007), The Cape (2011) and, Southland (2012-2013)
Dorian made his first theatrical film appearance as Leon in Two Way Crossing in 1998.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a Young Fisherman in the crime-drama based series In the Heat of the Night in 1990. However, his role on the TV show was uncredited.
He made his credited TV show debut as Marlin on the drama series Now and Again in 2000.
Dorian Missick Favorite Things
Source – BlackTalentTV.com
Dorian Missick Facts
- He grew up spending his younger times in between Plainfield, New Jersey, Decatur, Georgia, and Brooklyn, New York City.
- He set foot into the entertainment industry by luck, after he managed to persuade his teacher to take him to her son’s acting class. After being asked to form a circle, he intentionally began to break dance. To his luck, a break dancer was exactly what Coca-Cola representatives needed for their advertisement at the time and chose him.
- When he’s not on screen, he is performing at music festivals under the name “DJ Tailwind Turner”.
- Dorian has also lent his voice to TV channels HBO and MTV. He has also voiced the character Victor ‘Vic’ Vance in the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2006).
- Through October-November 2005, he played a role in A Soldier’s Story written by playwright Charles Fuller which was held at the at the Second Stage Theatre, off-Broadway, New York.
- He adopted a rescued poodle named Charlie in the past.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dorian Missick / Instagram