|Dre Ronayne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dre Ronayne is an American gothic social media star and alternative model who is best known for uploading videos of reactions, gothic product promotions, travel vlogs, makeup, and DIYs to her eponymous channel. Her gothic dress up and looks have also gotten her a lot of fan attention. She is also noted for being the assistant makeup artist on Todrick in 2015. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k subscribers on YouTube and 300k Instagram.
Napa, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Alternative Model, Social Media Star, Professional Makeup Artist, Singer
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dre has dated –
- Talia – Dre, and Talia met at an event called Fire, where she performed as a fire spinner. The duo date one another during their high school years for 6 months or so. However, the couple went through a very rocky and on and off relationship until it finally ended.
- Seth – In 2017, she broke up with a boy named Seth. They lived together in an apartment with YouTuber Kelly Eden until they parted ways.
- Chris Villain – She seems to be very close to actor, singer, and content creator Chris Villain. The couple has been seen together in pictures, all the way back to early 2017. However, apart from the pictures on their social media, they have not publicly spoken about the kind of relationship they have with one another. Hence, it is a rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to color her hair in shades of ‘green’, ‘pink’, ‘red’, and ‘auburn’.
Gothic fashion and makeup
Dre has either endorsed or promoted the following brands –
- Forever 21
- Loot Crate
- Lime Crime
- Pretty Zombie Cosmetics
- VP Fashion
- Goth Amino
- Pokemon Go
- Punky Color
- Hot Topic
Best Known For
- Uploading reactions, gothic product promotions, travel vlogs, makeup, and DIYs to her self-titled YouTube channel
- Working as the assistant makeup artist alongside Lipsticknick in the show Todrick in 2015
As a Singer
Dre collaborated with singer Kota Wade in the song Sound of Silence. The song was released on March 22, 2018.
She also lent her voice in Bad Wolf’s Shooting Star which was released on January 22, 2019.
She has also done music covers for songs like Once Upon a December by Liz Callaway and Sally’s Song by Amy Lee along with several others.
Dre Ronayne Favorite Things
- Black Lipstick – Black Cat by Pretty Zombie Cosmetics, Wolfsbane by Monster Makeup
- Movie Series – Star Wars
- Band – Queen
- Artist – Miley Cyrus
- Game Of 2017 – Layers of Fear
- Anime – Death Note, Nada
- Band – Nocturnal Bloodlust
- Clothing Store – D’Andrea
Source – YouTube
Dre Ronayne Facts
- Dre was 14 years old when she started dressing gothically.
- She is a huge fan of the Star Wars series as she grew up watching it.
- Dre refers to her style of goth as ‘barbie goth’.
- She has been through several styles starting with being seen, emo, punk, goth, rockabilly, and then got back to goth.
- Dre’s gothic style comes from the dark movies and music she listens to.
- In the past, she lived with social media star Kelly Eden. However, Dre wanted to leave the place to move in with her then boyfriend. Dre later realized that her relationship at that time wasn’t in her best interest, but it was too late as Kelly had already found a new roommate which left Dre with no other option but to leave the apartment.
- Unsanitary ways of doing makeup are one of her biggest pet peeves.
- While in high school, she went through a difficult phase of depression.
- Dre finds it awkward to do collaborative videos with other people.
- She is good friends with YouTuber Jessie Paege.
- Dre loves to color her hair green.
- In 2013, she would babysit a boy named Nixe.
- Dre prefers to keep her distance from Goth crowds to avoid negative comments. She is also more of an introvert.
- In 2014, she started her own YouTube channel titled “Dre Ronayne”.
- She got her big break on the TV series Todrick (2015) as the assistant makeup artist.
- In 2015, Dre worked beside professional makeup artist Lipsticknick and looked up to her for mentoring.
- According to the Myers Briggs personality test, she is an INT/FP.
- She has tattooed the initials of the band Queen on her arm.
- YouTuber Jessie Paege and Dre were once photographed kissing one another while wearing Halloween makeup.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dre Ronayne / Instagram