|Drew Chadwick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1992|
Drew Chadwick is an American rapper and musician who is known for being a member of the reggae-pop band, Emblem3, alongside Wesley Stromberg and Summit Jaffe. Moreover, he has also accrued a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 300k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Drew Michael Chadwick
Port Angeles, Clallam County, Washington, United States
- Father – Michael Chadwick
- Mother – Kristy Sallee
- Sibling – Bridget (Older Sister)
- Others – Jake (Younger Half-Brother)
Reggae Pop, Hip Hop
Columbia Records (Former)
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Drew Chadwick has dated –
- Ally Brooke (2012)
- Jennel Garcia (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo on his chest and arm
- Toned physique
Drew Chadwick Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Surfing, Skating, Snowboarding
- Color – Indigo
- Animal – Dolphin
- Author – Osho
- Subject In School – Psychology
- Food – Non-dairy ice cream
- Disney Movie – Pocahontas
Source – FANDOM
Drew Chadwick Facts
- He was quite young when his parents got divorced.
- He spent his childhood years in Port Angeles, Clallam County, Washington.
- Drew Chadwick also participated in the 2nd season of the television music competition show, The X Factor, with Emblem3 and the group ended up its journey on the 4th spot.
- The song titled Chloe (You’re the One I Want) was the first song that he released with his Emblem3 bandmates on April 15, 2013, and it was ranked at number #25 in the US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard) chart and at number #93 in both US Billboard Hot 100 chart and South Korea (Gaon Chart) chart.
- With Emblem3, Drew Chadwick released his debut album, Nothing to Lose, on July 30, 2013, via Syco Music, Columbia Records, and Mr. Kanani. It included songs like Chloe (You’re the One I Want), Girl Next Door, Just for One Day, One Day, I Love LA, and 3000 Miles and was ranked at number #6 in the US Digital Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #7 in the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #8 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In 2014, he left Emblem3 to pursue a solo career but later rejoined the band the following year.
- He is a huge fan of the world-renowned Jamaican singer, songwriter, and musician, Bob Marley.
- He has maintained a healthy physique by working out regularly and eating consciously.
Featured Image by Drew Chadwick / Instagram