|Dur-e-Fishan Saleem Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1996|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Dur-e-Fishan Saleem is a Pakistani actor and model who has been cast in shows like Dil Ruba, Bharaas, Pardes, Juda Huway Kuch Is Tarhan, and Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi.
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Dur-e-Fishan Saleem studied at Universal College Islamabad (UCI) in Islamabad, Pakistan and graduated with an LLB degree.
- Father – Saleem-ul-Hassan (Directed and produced television serials for PTV under his production house “Digisal Media” in the 2000s)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Pakistani ancestry.
- Chiseled facial features
- Pierced ears
- Tall stature
Dur-e-Fishan Saleem Facts
- She was cast as Erum in the romantic comedy-drama television series Dil Ruba in 2020. The show stars Hania Amir, Mohib Mirza, Nabeel Zuberi, Shehroz Sabzwari, Syed Jibran, and Asad Siddiqui.
- For her performance in Dil Ruba, Dur-e-Fishan Saleem was nominated for a Lux Style Award in the “Best Emerging Talent In TV” category in 2021.
- Alongside Omar Shehzad, Zubab Rana, and Furqan Qureshi, she co-starred as the lead female protagonist named Zoya in the family drama television series Bharaas from 2020 to 2021. This role won Dur-e-Fishan Saleem the 2021 ARY People’s Choice Award for “New Emerging Talent (Female)” while she was also nominated for the ARY People’s Choice Award in the “Favourite Actress in a role of Bahu” category.
- In 2021, she brought to life the character of Sameera (a journalist and Hadi’s fiancee) in the historical drama telefilm Hangor S-131.
- Dur-e-Fishan Saleem played Aimen (Zubeida and Ahsan’s daughter) in the 2021 social family drama television show Pardes. Her co-stars for the project included Bushra Ansari, Sarmad Khoosat, Shaista Lodhi, and Affan Waheed.
- In 2021, she started appearing as Maha in the television drama show Juda Huay Kuch Is Tarha.
Featured Image by Dur-e-Fishan Saleem / Instagram