|Dylan Fender Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July /August|
Dylan Fender is an American model who is known for working with some of the big names of the fashion industry which include Tommy Hilfiger, Prada, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Fendi, Dior Homme, Valentino, Coach, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Hermès, Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, and Bottega Veneta. He has also been featured in various magazines like Vogue Italia, Vogue Mexico, and W Magazine.
He was born between July 23 and August 22.
Palo Cedro, California, United States
New York, United States
The information about Dylan Fender’s educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Dylan Fender is represented by –
- NIYA Management – Salt Lake City (Mother Agency)
- IMG London – London
- IMG Milano – Milan
- Bananas Models – Paris
- IMG – New York
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Fender has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Messy hair
- Lean physique
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Dylan Fender has done endorsement work for brands like Prada, Fendi, Nordstrom, Versace, and Coach.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Prada, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Fendi, Dior Homme, Valentino, Coach, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Hermès, Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, and Bottega Veneta
- Having been featured in several magazines like Interview Magazine, Vanity Teen, Vogue Italia, W Magazine, W Korea, and Vogue Mexico
First Fashion Show
Dylan Fender made his fashion show debut at the Edmund Ooi F/W 16 Men’s Presentation.
Dylan Fender Favorite Things
- Place He’s Ever Traveled To – Germany
- Restaurant – Roberta’s Pizza
- Bar – Lantern Hall
- Color – Green (because it feels serene)
- Late Night Snack – Cereal or Oatmeal
- Song To Dance To – Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros or Who Could Win a Rabbit by Animal Collective
- Movie – Toto le Héros
- Model – Kieran Jarvis
Source – Paper Mag
Dylan Fender Facts
- If he could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, he would like to have it with his grandfather.
- When it rains, he prefers to stay indoors and listen to some music or read.
- If he could have a superpower, it would be the power to have extremely good luck.
- He has described his style as confident and comfortable.
- He has been a procrastinator.
- He supposes an elk to be his spirit animal.
- He loves to hike to a particular spot in Utah. The place makes him feel happy.
- He had his first kiss while he was in middle school.
- Follow Dylan Fender on Instagram.
Featured Image by Dylan Fender / Instagram