|Tessa Bruinsma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Tessa Bruinsma is a popular Dutch fashion model, who loves to pursue her interest in arts in her free time. To relax her mind and to feed her creative urges, she likes to paint and sketch. As a model, she has worked with the most high profile fashion brands such as Gucci, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Burberry, Michael Kors, and Christian Dior.
Information about Tessa Bruinsma’s formal education isn’t known.
- Father – Her father works in environmental science.
- Mother – Her mother works in environmental science.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Tessa Bruinsma is represented by –
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin (Mother Agency)
- Elvis Models
- NEXT Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tessa Bruinsma doesn’t like sharing her private life on the public platform, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Tessa Bruinsma has done endorsement work for some of the leading fashion brands including Calvin Klein and Gucci.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the prestigious fashion houses such as Hermes, Gucci, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Burberry, Michael Kors, Kenzo, Rick Owens, Christian Dior, Erdem, and Simone Rocha
- Being featured in the editorials and on the covers of the popular fashion publications such as W Magazine, Vogue Italia, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar
First TV Show
In 2017, Tessa Bruinsma made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Fashion Police.
Tessa Bruinsma regularly works out in the gym to keep herself in top shape for her modeling assignments. She also plays soccer in her free time, which gives her a fun workout to let the steam out.
Tessa Bruinsma Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Her mother
- Video Games – PlayStation 4 Games
- Vice – Monty Python with chocolate chip cookies
- Music Genres – Alternative Rock, ’70s music, and Hip-hop
- Song – Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
- Go-To Look – Jeans, oversized shirts, big jackets, and big heavy shoes
- Closet Item – Vintage Vivienne Westwood sweater and Gucci men’s jacket
Source – InterviewMagazine.com, VMagazine.com
Tessa Bruinsma Facts
- In February 2017, she got a huge breakthrough as she fronted the new Calvin Klein campaign.
- She was discovered at the age of 17 by her mother agency while eating a burger at McDonald‘s joint in Utrecht.
- Tessa likes to spend her free time pursuing arts projects. She even likes to create artistic gifts for her family members and friends.
- Tessa also loves to paint and sketch in her leisure time. She also loves to strum her guitar in the free time.
- She loves to indulge in a host of outdoor activities including horse riding.
- Tessa is a strong supporter of the LGBT rights and has often used her social media updates to lend her vocal support.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Tessa Bruinsma / Instagram