|Dylan Hartman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 2004|
Dylan Hartman is an American singer, songwriter, social media personality, YouTuber, TikTok star, actor, and model who is known for having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on TikTok, more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 50k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 20k followers on Twitter. Starting with his career pursuits at a very young age, he has flourished in the entertainment industry as an artist incorporating multiple talents. Dylan Hartman amassed immense fan base via the video-sharing platform, TikTok, and has also released several songs such as She Knows, End of the Night, and Love Like Us. He has also worked alongside the likes of Madison Lewis, Riley Lewis, Mark Thomas, and Blake Gray. Moreover, Dylan Hartman made a name for himself as an actor after he was cast in the film, An American Hate Crime, in 2018.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, TikTok Star, Actor, Model
- Siblings – Dylan Hartman is an only child.
Dylan Hartman is represented by –
- Vivid Management, California, United States
- Parimore Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Hartman has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep his private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history.
However, he once revealed that he dated a girl for a short duration while he was in 5th grade.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Thin lips
- Pierced ears
- Lean body
Dylan Hartman has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Viking Eyewear.
Best Known For
- His pursuits in the music industry as he has worked on a variety of songs
- His TikTok account on which he has uploaded a number of lip-sync videos as well as several videos based on comedy, fun, music, and other engaging stuff
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on TikTok, more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 50k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 20k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Dylan Hartman has released a couple of songs which include She Knows, End of the Night, Love Like Us, and many more.
Dylan Hartman made his first feature film appearance by playing the role of Noah, a gay teen who becomes the victim to a group of homophobic teenagers, in the drama film, An American Hate Crime, in 2018. His co-stars in the film included the likes of Daniel Byrne, Brian Cain, Christopher Mellon, Michael Lassnoff, Maggie Marshall-Rousis, Alex Frachilla, and Nicholas Rocco DeFinis.
Dylan Hartman stays fit by leading an active life.
Dylan Hartman Favorite Things
- YouTube Personality – Tanner Braungardt
- Challenge On YouTube – The Wisper challenge
Source – Instinct Culture by Denise Salcedo
Dylan Hartman Facts
- Growing up, he played several sports such as hockey, baseball, and football.
- Dylan Hartman was a part of the “Boys of Summer Tour” in 2018 and was also featured as a supporting act for Mark Thomas during his tour.
- His love for music and acting flourished at a very young age and he also served as a DJ at a summer camp.
- He is very close to his mother who often gets featured in his social media feed.
- Dylan Hartman has been a big fan of the Canadian singer, songwriter, actor, and rapper, Justin Bieber, ever since he was around 5 years old.
- He takes inspiration from English singer, dancer, and television presenter, HRVY.
- He has worked alongside the likes of Madison Lewis, Riley Lewis, and Blake Gray.
- Dylan Hartman is friends with Payton Moormeier, Juwany Roman, Chris Bauer, Tayson Madkour, Rush Holland, Conner Shane, Johnny Orlando, Dylan Conrique, Lance Westenberg, and Caden Conrique.
- Visit his official website @ dylanhartman.com.
- Follow Dylan Hartman on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dylan Hartman / Instagram