|Dylan Neal Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|October 8, 1969
Dylan Neal is a Canadian actor, writer, and producer who is known for having been cast in a wide range of characters in different shows and movies which include Detective Mike Celluci in Blood Ties, Ray Sacks in Smallville, Dan Dryer in Locusts, Detective Alexander Black in The Traveler, Aaron Jacobs in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, and Bob Adams in Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed.
Dylan Jeremy Neal
Richmond Hill, York Region, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dylan Neal studied at Appleby College, an international independent school located in Oakville, Ontario, and then got enrolled at T. A. Blakelock High School.
Actor, Producer, Writer
Dylan Neal is represented by Play Management, Inc., Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Neal has dated –
- Becky Southwell (1996-Present) – He got married to TV writer and producer Becky Southwell on September 21, 1996, and the duo parents 2 children, one of whom is their daughter named Bella Neal.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- High cheekbones
- Square jawline
Dylan Neal Facts
- He was just 4 months old when his family shifted to Oakville, Ontario and that was where he spent his childhood years.
- Growing up, he wanted to become a professional squash player.
- Dylan Neal’s passion for acting budded when he was studying at T. A. Blakelock High School and he was later encouraged by his drama teacher to pursue a career in the same field.
- Before making it big as an actor, he used to do a couple of odd jobs like catering, delivering lunch baskets to private businesses in industrial areas around Toronto, and delivering pizza.
- Between 1994 and 1996, he brought to life the character of Dylan Shaw in the American television soap opera, The Bold and the Beautiful, which has won many awards like Daytime Emmy Award and British Soap Award.
- He was cast as Sgt. Deke Slater in the 2000 action film, The President’s Man, in which he starred alongside Chuck Norris.
- From 2007 to 2008, Dylan Neal co-starred as Detective Mike Celluci in the police procedural comedy-drama horror TV series, Blood Ties, alongside the likes of Christina Cox, Kyle Schmid, and Gina Holden.
- In 2010, he co-starred as Detective Alexander Black in the American-Canadian direct-to-video horror film, The Traveler, alongside Val Kilmer.
- Dylan Neal holds dual citizenship in Canada as well as the United States.
- As a writer and producer, he has worked on a couple of projects like Death Al Dente: A Gourmet Detective Mystery, Gourmet Detective: Roux the Day, The Gourmet Detective: A Healthy Place to Die, Valentine Ever After, Eat, Drink & Be Buried: A Gourmet Detective Mystery, and Truly, Madly, Sweetly.
- Dylan Neal has always enjoyed the art of furniture making and loves creating different styles during his free time.
Featured Image by Work for hire owned by Dylan Neal / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0