|Eden Estrada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1995|
Eden Estrada is a well-known Mexican model, social media personality, and YouTube star who is known for uploading her glamorous pictures on Instagram and videos related to makeup, reactions, Q&As, and things from her daily life on her YouTube channel titled Eden The Doll. She is a transgender woman who used to work as a male model before she started her transition. Although it was difficult for her to reveal her true self to her family because she comes from a strict background, Eden Estrada did it anyway. Initially, they did not go along with the changes she went through but eventually, they did understand her and started supporting her. She has also had her share of insecurities and one of them was her voice. However, she has learned to love and embrace all her imperfections because no one is actually perfect. Her family has been a major source of support for the diva and she also loves doing makeup and many of her YouTube videos are dedicated to makeup. Eden Estrada has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 350k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 25 million views on the videos that she has uploaded on her channel.
Eden Isabella Estrada
Eden The Doll
Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details related to Eden Estrada’s educational qualifications are not known.
Model, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lilly Barraza
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Grandmother
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eden Estrada has dated –
- Malik McBride – Eden Estrada met Malik McBride while she was in Miami for the very time with a friend. Her friend and Eden went to a restaurant where she first met Malik McBride. He worked as a waiter at the restaurant and was attracted towards the ‘blonde girl’ i.e. Eden. Malik appeared in many of Eden’s YouTube videos where she did his makeup and other fun things and they dated for quite a while. It took him by great surprise when Eden revealed to him, just before their 2nd date, that she was a transgender but he soon accepted the fact. However, things did not turn out so well for the duo and as Malik McBride cheated on her and Eden even uploaded a video on her YouTube channel sharing her devastating moments with her fans. She has also not removed their previous videos from her channel because she wants her followers to know about all her life experiences, either good or bad.
- Danny Soar – It is speculated that Eden Estrada is dating social media personality and YouTuber, Danny Soar. She has also uploaded a couple of pictures of the duo on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Eden Estrada often dyes her hair in ‘blonde’.
Transgender (Male to a female)
- Thin Waist
- Pouty lips
- Amazing hair
- Pointy chin
Eden Estrada has either endorsed or promoted a large number of brands on social media which include the likes of BOXYCHARM, PrettyLittleThing, Pariss_Nails, Gerard Cosmetics, L.A. Girl Cosmetics, Milk Makeup, Too Faced Cosmetics, PÜR cosmetics, nubounsom luxury lashes, Yoins, and IFAIRYCON COLOR CONTACTS.
Eden Estrada grew up as a Jehovah’s Witness.
Best Known For
- Uploading gorgeous pictures of herself on her Instagram account
- Her YouTube channel that goes by the name ‘Eden The Doll’ on which she uploads videos based on makeup, reactions, Q&As, and things from her daily life. The videos on the channel have also accumulated more than 25 million views.
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 350k subscribers on YouTube
Eden Estrada has maintained a desirable physique by opting for an active lifestyle. Also, she has done really intense waist training to achieve a slimmer waist.
Eden Estrada Favorite Things
- TV Show While Growing Up – Nip/Tuck
Source – YouTube
Eden Estrada Facts
- Her name “Eden The Doll” is inspired by the character named Eden Lord in the serial medical drama television series, Nip/Tuck. While growing up, Eden Estrada used to watch the show along with her sister and they just loved the character because she was really pretty, blonde, and skinny and all the boys on the show liked her while all the girls on the show wanted to be like her. That’s how she decided to keep the first name ‘Eden’. The remaining part of her name i.e. “The Doll” is inspired by the very famous as well as reportedly haunted “Robert The Doll”. Eden Estrada thought that it would sound really cute to add “The Doll” in her name and that was how she became “Eden The Doll”.
- Eden Estrada comes from a very strict family so it was kind of tough for her to reveal herself as a transgender. However, she decided to put herself above everything and everyone and did not shy away from her reality.
- Before she started her transition, she was a popular male model who had also been in Vogue.
- Her voice had been her biggest insecurity but, with time, she has realized that no one is perfect and as long as she is comfortable with her voice, what others think does not really matter. Her insecurity was also one of the major reasons that she was not very sure about starting her YouTube channel.
- Eden Estrada suffers from a chronic cough which makes her cough almost all the time.
- She has revealed in one of her YouTube videos that it takes her around an hour to get ready.
- She has had a breast surgery which she has described as an unfortunate experience because the surgery did not go as planned and she had to go through another surgery for the same thing.
- When asked by one of her fans that when was the time that she realized that she was a transgender, Eden Estrada has said that she always somewhere knew that she was a transgender. It just took her some time to actually learn about the term and her feelings.
- Her first job was working as a receptionist in a real estate office and that too when she was just a high school student. She used to first go to school at 8 in the morning and then take a bus to reach her workplace where she worked till 9 p.m.
- Eden Estrada considers television personality, businesswoman, actress, former model, and occasional singer, Tyra Banks, as her role model.
- Between her mom and dad, she is closer to her dad as he has always supported her.
- On a range from 1 to 10, she rates herself as a 23 because that is also her lucky number.
- In the year 2015, Eden Estrada walked the ramp at the Marco Marco fashion runway show.
- She started her YouTube channel on July 27, 2015, and her very first video that she uploaded on her channel was titled EDEN THE DOLL MAKEUP ROUTINE.
- The one advice that she has for all of her followers, as well as for everyone out there in general, is to learn to love yourselves no matter what because, despite all your achievements, people will always find some parameters to judge you on. So, it is better to not care and embrace all your imperfections.
- She has had a voice feminization surgery.
- Apart from English, Eden Estrada is also well-versed in Spanish.
- She has a pet Teacup Chihuahua named Meme(ree) The Doll.
- Follow Eden Estrada on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Eden The Doll / Instagram