|Elaine Crowley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1977|
Elaine Crowley is an Irish journalist, presenter, and news reader known for her popularity as a presenter on numerous TV shows like Midday and Elaine. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Cliff at Lyons, Debenhams Ireland, Clarins Official, and Post Vox Post. Elaine has a mild social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Newtwopothouse, Mallow, County Cork, Ireland
Dublin, Cork, Ireland
Elaine Crowley studied Communications at the Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland.
Journalist, Presenter, Producer, Newsreader, Entrepreneur
- Father – Sean Crowley (Was a School Principal and Historian)
- Mother – Mary V Crowley
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters and 4 brothers.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elaine Crowley has dated –
- Keith – She has been dating Keith for a while. She has refrained from talking about him to respect her boyfriend’s request.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large eyes
- Beautiful smile
Elaine Crowley has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- House of Lor
- Cliff at Lyons
- Debenhams Ireland
- Clarins Official
- Post Vox Post
- Visit Seychelles
- Make Up For Ever Ireland
- Easilocks Dublin
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her versatility as a presenter of the Midday show on TV3. She presented the show from 2010 until 2016, making her a household name.
- Hosting her own daytime talk show titled Elaine on TV3
She is yet to debut in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance as a presenter for TV3.
Elaine Crowley prefers doing weight training than cardio. She also works out on the treadmill and often shares her results on Instagram.
With a goal to shed some pounds in a healthy manner, she participated in the Celebrity Operation Transformation on RTÉ One in 2016. However, she later gained back the weight she had lost. She has always struggled with her weight and has admitted that she is really bad with food and exercise.
Elaine Crowley Favorite Things
- TV Shows – QI, The Big Bang Theory, and true-life crime series
Source – Press Reader
Elaine Crowley Facts
- Her parents originally wanted to name her Rose Elaine when she was born, but her older sister protested against naming her after a bush.
- While in school, she played a lot of sports like shot-put, high jump, and was a sprinter too.
- Growing up, she wanted to be an actress but her father told her to become a director first so that she can cast herself.
- While in college, she did an internship at Classic FM in London.
- Four days after her graduation, she began work in 103 FM in Cork.
- She has been featured in many magazines including RSVP magazine, Sunday World Magazine, Irish Daily Mail, and Guide.
- She is the brand ambassador of Breast Cancer Ireland.
- She has a tattoo of a unicorn on her hip in support of Breast Cancer Ireland.
- In 2018, she revealed that she was planning to launch a line of evening wear dresses for size 12 and above in collaboration with partner SoAmazing.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Elaine Crowley / Instagram