|Eleanor Calder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1992|
Eleanor Calder is an English model and assistant stylist who first came into the spotlight in 2011 after she started dating singer Louis Tomlinson. She previously worked as a fashion blogger and had a blog called The Trend Pear with her friend Max Hurd. She has done modeling work for popular brands such as Hollister and was also seen in the 2013 film, From the Bottom to the Top.
Eleanor Jane Calder
London, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Eleanor went to the University of Manchester to study sociology and politics. She graduated from the university in 2014 with a degree in sociology and politics.
Student and former Hollister’s floor model
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eleanor Calder dated –
- Louis Tomlinson (2011-2015, 2017-Present) – He started dating Eleanor in September 2011 after his bandmate Harry Styles set them up. He already had a crush on her and was good friends with her. But, in 2011 this friendship turned into a dating relationship. In 2015, after four years together, the couple broke up. On April 13, 2015, it was confirmed by Hollywood Life that Eleanor unfollowed Louis on Instagram. The ON and OFF couple started dating again in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wavy brown hair
- Cute smile
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
It is speculated that she wears a shoe of size 6 (UK).
Best Known For
Dating One Direction’s band member, Louis Tomlinson
She has appeared in the 2013 biographical film entitled From the Bottom to the Top as herself.
Eleanor Calder Facts
- She is good friends with Danielle Peazer.
- Calder is the only child of her parents.
- Eleanor has a toy Cairn Terrier, named Pepper.
- Some people have described her personality as the “female version of Louis” (see pic above).
- She was the second assistant director of the 2005 movie Color Me Kubrick.
- She has worked as a floor model for Hollister in the past.
- In 2015, Eleanor started a fashion blog called The Trend Pear with her friend, Max Hurd. However, the blog was discontinued in 2017.
- She had deleted her Facebook account after people started sending too many friend requests to her.