Eleanor May Tomlinson
Tomlinson attended Beverley High School in Norwood, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Father – Malcolm Tomlinson (Actor)
- Mother – Judith Hibbert (Singer)
- Siblings – Ross Tomlinson (Actor)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd.
- Principato-Young Entertainment
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eleanor Tomlinson dated –
- Sean Bourke (2008) – Eleanor met Sean Bourke on the set of 2008 film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and gradually started dating him. It was a short-lived relationship.
- Ben Atkinson (2015-2017) – In April 2015, Eleanor started dating professional horse trainer and Aidan Turner’s stunt double in Poldark. They remained an item for more than two years before calling it quits in 2017.
- Aidan Turner (2017-Present) – In June 2017, the news of Eleanor growing close to her Poldark co-star Aidan Turner surfaced on the Internet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Brown hair
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
- Her role as Princess Isabelle in the 2013 fantasy adventure film Jack the Giant Slayer.
- Playing Demelza Poldark on the BBC One’s drama series Poldark.
Tomlinson appeared in 2005 movie Falling for her role as “Little Daphne with Branklyn”.
First TV Show
Eleanor appeared in CBBC’s science fiction television program The Sarah Jane Adventures for her role as Eve in the third and fourth episode of season 3 in 2009.
She must be working out regularly and taking proper care of her diet on a regular basis.
Eleanor Tomlinson Favorite Things
Eleanor Tomlinson Facts
- Eleanor has played the role as Fiona Chataway in the 2010 movie Alice in Wonderland.
- She started her career in 2005 with her performance as “Little Daphne with Branklyn” in the movie titled Falling.
- She played the role as young Sophie in the 2006 period drama film The Illusionist.
- Her first prominent role came in 2008 in the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
- Like her on Facebook.