|Elisabet Gelabert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Elisabet Gelabert is a Spanish actress who has earned a reputation for herself through the intense characters she plays like Márquez in Giants, Lola in Take My Eyes, Azucena in Elite, and as Mari Carmen in the Netflix hit series of Money Heist.
Elisabet Gelabert Echániz
Elisabet is represented by Juan Manuel Alvarez of Gosua Management.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
There is not much known about Elisabet’s personal life, hence it is difficult to talk about her sexual preference.
- Thin lips
- Perfect jawline
- High cheekbones
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Sisley Paris
Elisabet Gelabert Facts
- She was brought up in Spain.
- Elisabet can fluently speak in English.
- Besides being an amazing actress, Elisabet is very good at playing the saxophone.
- She is exceptional at fencing and loves to do rock climbing in her free time.
- Elisabet made her debut TV show appearance as Elena in the romedy called Compañeros in 1995.
- In 2003, Elisabet made her debut as Lola in the multiple award-winning theatrical film titled Take My Eyes (Te Doy Mis Ojos In Spanish).
- Until June 2020, she had been nominated for 2 awards which were the Goya Award for “Best New Actress” in 2004 and the Spanish Actors Union for “Television: Supporting Performance, Female” in 2019.
Featured Image By Elisabet Gelabert / Instagram