|Muni Long Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Muni Long is an American singer, songwriter, and musician whose discography consists of multiple albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Jukebox, Public Displays of Affection: The Album, Coloured, Hrs and Hrs, Santa Baby, Hello My Apple, Public Displays of Affection, Nobody Knows, Black Like This, Public Displays of Affection Too, Kiss Me, Dollhouse, Ain’t Easy, Lovesick, Gentle Hands, Family Tree, Heavenly, Baby Boo (with Saweetie), Mightnight Snack (with Jacob Latimore), Nekkid (with YFN Lucci), Build a Bae (ft. Yung Bleu), Bodies, Breakin Up, Thot Thoughts (ft. Sukihana), Luv Kanye, Sneaky Link, Bald Head Bitch (ft. Monaleo), Plain Jane (with Femme It Forward), Pain, No R&B (with Ann Marie), and Another. In addition to that, she has also co-written songs for many recording artists, including the singles California King Bed by Rihanna, Worth It by Fifth Harmony, Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson, Imagine by Ariana Grande, and Timber by Pitbull (ft. Kesha).
Priscilla Renea Hamilton
Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Muni Long studied at Vero Beach High School, a 9-12 public high school located in Vero Beach, Florida.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – He was a member of the Navy.
Pop, R&B, Soul
Capitol, Virgin Records, White Rose Garden, Thirty Tigers, Supergiant, Def Jam
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Muni Long has dated –
- Masimba Chibanda (2014-Present) – She got married to Masimba Chibanda in the year 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Muni Long Facts
- She was 2 years old when she started singing but only got comfortable singing around people when she was older.
- On December 1, 2009, Muni Long released her first studio album Jukebox via Capitol and its tracklist consists of songs like Baby Please, Dollhouse, Bacon ‘n Eggs, Lovesick, City Love, Mr. Workabee, Pretty Girl, Rockabye Baby, and others. The album peaked at #23 on the Billboard Heatseekers album chart.
- Her song Family Tree has been inspired by the time she was “kicked out of her family’s home as a teenager”.
- Muni Long has also founded her own music label called Supergiant Records (named in reference to “the biggest star in the galaxy”).
- She released her 2nd studio album Coloured on June 22, 2018, by Thirty Tigers and it consists of songs such as Let’s Build A House, Denim, Family Tree, Heavenly, If I Ever Loved You, Gentle Hands, You Shaped Box, Land of the Free, and others.
- The song Hrs and Hrs from her EP Public Displays of Affection was released on February 1, 2022, and it went viral. The song peaked at #1 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay (Billboard) chart, at #3 on the US Rhythmic (Billboard) chart, at #4 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) chart, and at #16 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Hrs and Hrs got nominated for an American Music Award in the “Favorite R&B Song” category and won the Ashford & Simpson Songwriter’s Award at the Soul Train Music Awards in 2022.
- Muni Long has been diagnosed with lupus.
- She has served as a featured artist on songs like John Doe by B.o.B, The Recipe by Babyface, Honey by John Legend, Mine by Tink, Obvious by Craig David, Obsession by Eric Bellinger, and Day N Night by Afrojack.
- In May 2023, Muni teamed up with Kodak Black, Jimin, NLE Choppa, and JVKE for a new song titled Angel Pt.1. The track was featured in the 2023 film Fast X.
Featured Image by ErnieInAction / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0