|YFN Lucci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
YFN Lucci is an American rapper and songwriter, best known for his debut studio album titled Ray Ray From Summerhill released in March 2018 which peaked at number 14 on the US Billboard 200 chart. YFN Lucci began his career as a rapper at the encouragement of his friend, Rapper Johnny Cinco, who 1st booked him for 2 appearances on the rap mixtape by John Poppi in 2014. Lucci then signed to Think It’s A Game Entertainment label in 2014 and released his debut mixtape, Wish Me Well (2014). A year and a half later, in February 2016, YFN Lucci released his 2nd mixtape, titled Wish Me Well 2, which peaked at number 183 on the US Billboard 200 chart, while its hit single, Key to the Streets, featuring rap group Migos and rapper Trouble, managed to peak at number 70 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Later in the year, rapper Meek Mill released his track You Know with Lucci as a featured artist, which peaked at the 9th spot on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart. In April 2017, YFN Lucci finally released his debut EP, titled Long Live Nut, which featured rappers such as Dreezy, Rick Ross, PnB Rock, Boosie Badazz, YFN Trae Pound, and Lil Durk, and debuted at the 27th spot on the Billboard 200. The year of 2018 saw the release of 3 more EP, titled Freda’s Son, 3: The Sequel, and See No Evil as well as a mixtape titled LucciVandross featuring Yung Bleu. In 2019, he released the precursor to his 2nd studio album, a mixtape titled 650LUC: GANGSTA GRILLZ. YFN Lucci has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
Rayshawn Lamar Bennett
YFN Lucci, Lucci, Ray Ray, 650Luc
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Mother – Freda
- Siblings – Jameela Asmar “YFN K/YFN KAY” (Older Brother)
YFN Lucci is represented by –
- MN2s Music Agency (Manager, Talent Agent) in Miami, Florida, United States
- Tell A Friend Entertainment (Manager) in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Rap, Hip-Hop, Country Rap
- Think It’s A Game Records
- Warner Bros.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
YFN Lucci has dated –
- Reginae Carter (2018-2019) – In January 2018, Lucci started dating Reginae, an American actress and TV personality, best known as the daughter of the fellow rapper Lil Wayne. Even though their relationship started off on a good note, the majority of problems arose in June 2019 when they broke up temporarily. The reason for that was that Lucci left a “thirsty” comment on a video posted by the rapper Boosie Badazz, who did “all kinds of things” to a cucumber, and to which Reginae replied simply: “You a clown.” Lucci later defended his decision by stating “Which is worse, me commenting or me getting in her DM tryna get some of dat sh*t huh?” which sparker further outrage. However, they were seen together in a club in July 2019 and seemed to be back together, even though Lucci was seen pouring alcohol down another female’s throat, an idea sparked by his friend who apologized. Things seemed to be better but in early August 2019, went down south again. Lucci hosted a party marketed as Winners Only Pool Party in Atlanta, Georgia, alongside his friends Alexis Skyy and her boyfriend Trouble. The activities that went on there included “cucumber challenges” and degraded women and Reginae was spotted and photographed at that same party which led her fanbase to shame her. When asked, she stated in Twitter messages that she visited the Atlanta party to spy on Lucci, but that she felt like a fool and left. A few days later, Reginae went on a vacation and posted solo images on Instagram stating that she was finally glowing. She added that was still young and made a mistake by allowing the whole drama to be publicized. Lucci didn’t directly reply to their break up but posted a caption that mentioned that “women come dime a dozen” in August 2019.
- Lucci also has 2 children from previous relationships, a son named Justice and a daughter named Liberty.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent and has Jamaican ancestry on his paternal side.
- Fuller lips
YFN Lucci has endorsed the fashion lifestyle company Sean John and appeared in their holiday 2017 and spring 2018 promotional campaigns.
Best Known For
- His EPs Long Live Nut (2017), Freda’s Son (2018), and See No Evil (2018)
- Releasing his debut studio album Ray Ray From Summerhill in 2018
- His social media fanbase with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 600k followers on Twitter
YFN Lucci released his debut studio album titled Ray Ray from Summerhill on March 9, 2018, which peaked at number 14 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The album also had rappers Dreezy, T.I., Meek Mill, Offset, Wale, YFN Kay, and YFN Trae Pound as featured artists. It consisted of 20 tracks in total, titled Go Crazy, Time for It, The King, Dream, Too Much, Boss Life, All I Know, Down, The Things We Can Do, Street Kings, Keep It Real, My Time, Hard Times, Come With Me, No More/No Way at All, Comfortable, Keep Your Head Up, At My Best, When I’m Gone, and Stadiums.
YFN Lucci Favorite Things
- Interests – Fashion, Collecting Clothes & Shoes
- Quote – “Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” – Keith Richards
YFN Lucci Facts
- Lucci was raised in Summerhill, a neighborhood very close to the town of Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- His dad was a Jamaican immigrant. Growing up, his family didn’t have a lot due to his mom being a single parent, so he had to park people’s cars and do anything to make money.
- Lucci grew up listening to both hip hop and R&B. He liked artists such as Ashanti, Tupac Shakur, Jay Z, The Diplomats, T.I., Ja Rule, Young Jeezy, Fabolous, Gucci Mane, and many others.
- His rap group name, YFN, stands for “Young Fly Nation.”
- At the age of 9, he imitated his 3-year older brother in a lot of things he did. At the age of 13, he followed in his older brother’s footsteps who rapped under the name YFN Kay or YFN K. When he would come home with new songs, Lucci would think he was “hard” which inspired him to make music of his own.
- He always had a high-pitched voice, even though he couldn’t sing. Whenever he couldn’t sing a verse he wrote or listened to, he rapped it, which became a tactic he kept throughout his career.
- Before he was a rapper, Lucci worked for 2 to 3 months in a local McDonald’s fast food joint before giving up and going back to other types of “hustle.”
- He dedicated the EP and its name, Long Live Nut (2017) to the life and death of one of his good friends, rapper Nut, who he considered his older brother. He met him when he was around the age of 22, and Nut passed around the time he released his debut mixtapes, between 2014 and 2016.
- YFN Lucci has stated that his newfound fame had 2 sides. On one, he didn’t have to worry about feeding his kids or paying the bills, but on the other, his family home was shot on 2 occasions. The 1st time no one was hurt, but on the 2nd his mom was shot in the leg, which prompted him to move his family to a new location.
- The name of his EP, 3: The Sequel (2018) stems from the Zone 3 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States that he hails from.
- Visit his official website @ yfnlucci.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, Last.fm, SoundCloud, and Discogs.
Featured Image by YFN Lucci / Instagram