|Elizaveta Tuktamysheva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1996|
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva is a Russian figure skater who has triumphed at numerous top-tier senior tournaments winning the ‘Gold’ medal at the 2015 World Figure Skating Championships, the 2015 European Figure Skating Championships, the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final (2014-15), the 2013 Russian Figure Skating Championships, the 2014 GP Cup of China, the 2011 Internationaux de France event, the GP Skate Canada International (2011, 2018), the CS Finlandia Trophy (2014, 2018), the CS Golden Spin of Zagreb (2015, 2019), the 2018 CS Lombardia Trophy, the 2014 CS Nebelhorn Trophy, the CS Warsaw Cup (2014, 2015), the International Cup of Nice (2014, 2015), the 2019 Dragon Trophy, and the 2016 Sarajevo Open. She had clinched the ‘Silver’ medal at the Russian Figure Skating Championships (2009, 2015), the Russian Cup Final (2016-17, 2018-19), the 2012 Internationaux de France event, the 2014 GP Skate America championship, the 2015 GP Skate Canada International, the 2019 CS Finlandia Trophy, the 2016 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb, the 2019 CS Lombardia Trophy, the 2016 CS Nebelhorn Trophy, and the 2017 Nordic Figure Skating Championships. She had also won the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2013 European Figure Skating Championships, the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final (2018-19), the Russian Figure Skating Championships (2010, 2011) the GP Cup of China (2016, 2019), the 2018 GP NHK Trophy, the 2019 GP Skate America championship, the CS Finlandia Trophy (2013, 2017), and the CS Golden Spin of Zagreb (2013, 2017). At the team level, she had won the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2015 World Team Trophy and the 2011 Japan Open; and the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2019 World Team Trophy and the 2015 Japan Open. She was ranked number 1 in the world after the end of the 2014–15 season in the official ladies’ singles rankings issued by the International Skating Union (ISU).
Elizaveta Sergeyevna Tuktamysheva
Glazov, Udmurtia, Russia
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Elizaveta, after high school graduation, had joined the Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport, and Health in Saint Petersburg. She had graduated with a diploma in July 2020.
- Father – Sergey Tuktamyshev (Former Skier, Soccer Coach) (d. April 2011)
- Mother – Yelena Tuktamysheva (Mathematics Teacher)
- Siblings – Evgenia Tuktamysheva (Younger Sister) (Skater)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizaveta has dated –
- Andrei Lazukin (2015–2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva Facts
- Elizaveta’s mother, Yelena Tuktamysheva, a mathematics teacher who specialized in algebra and geometry, was Elizaveta’s class teacher from the 5th to 9th grade.
- Before starting her illustrious career in the 2011-12 season, she had impressed heavily at the junior level in the 2 preceding years as well having won the ‘Gold’ medal at the 2012 Youth Olympic Games, the Russian Junior Figure Skating Championships (2010-11), the 2010 ISU Junior Grand Prix (JGP) Germany, the 2010 ISU JGP Romania, and the 2010 International Cup of Nice.
- She had also won the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2011 World Junior Figure Skating Championships, the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in the 2010-11 season, and the Russian Junior Figure Skating Championships (2008-09).
- At the 2015 World Figure Skating Championships, she had become the 1st female skater in history to land 4 triple jumps in a short program (triple axel, triple lutz, and a triple toe-triple toe combination).
Featured Image by Elizaveta Tuktamysheva / Instagram