|Natalia Poklonskaya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1980|
Natalia Poklonskaya is a Russian politician, diplomat, and lawyer who had assumed office as the deputy head of the Rossotrudnichestvo (an autonomous Russian federal government agency under the jurisdiction of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs) in February 2022. Before this, she had served as the Russian Ambassador to Cape Verde, between October 2021 and February 2022. Between October 2016 and October 2021, she was the deputy of the State Duma (the lower house of the Federal Assembly of Russia). Before this, between March 2014 and October 2016, she had served as the Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea. Her first major administrative job was as the Senior Prosecutor of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine, an office that she had served between December 2012 and March 2014. Born in the erstwhile Soviet Union, she had become a citizen of Ukraine in 1991 after the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In 2014, she had applied for and acquired Russian citizenship. She is a member of United Russia, the largest political party in Russia.
Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskaya
Mykhailivka, Perevalsk Raion, Voroshylovgrad Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Natalia, after her high school graduation, had joined the University of Internal Affairs in Yevpatoria, Western Crimea. She had graduated from there in 2002.
Politician, Diplomat, Lawyer
- Father – Volodymyr Poklonskyi
- Siblings – Olena Osadcha (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalia has dated –
- Ivan Nikolaevich Solovyov (2018-2019) – Natalia had married Russian politician, lawyer, and screenwriter Ivan Nikolaevich Solovyov in August 2018 (reportedly) in a wedding ceremony held in Crimea. The couple had parted ways in September 2019.
She has a daughter named Anastasija Poklonskaya (b. 2005) from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Slavic (mostly Serbian) descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Christianity (Eastern Orthodoxy)
Natalia Poklonskaya Facts
- She had first come into the spotlight during the 2014 Crimean crisis wherein Russia had invaded and subsequently annexed the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine. She was a Ukrainian citizen at that time and was serving as the Senior Prosecutor of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Natalia had resigned from her post during the crisis and a press conference given by her on that day had made her an internet phenomenon.
- She had become the focus of attention of many Japanese and Chinese internet users who had created multiple anime-style moe images of her, an act that had attracted international media attention. This had made her one of the most-searched-for celebrities on the internet in both Russia and Ukraine.
- After Crimea was annexed by Russia, she was appointed the Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea by the Russian authorities. Around the same time, the Ukrainian judicial authorities had declared her a wanted criminal due to her desertion of the country.
- She is adept at playing the piano and during a visit to the summer residence of Tsar Nicholas II, she had played some classical music pieces including Masquerade, a waltz that had been conceptualized by renowned Armenian composer and conductor Aram Khachaturian.
Featured Image by Natalia Poklonskaya / Instagram