|Ella Gross Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ella Gross is a Korean-American model and actress who at a very young age came to be described as one of the most gorgeous child models in the world. She has won over the hearts of millions with her doe-eyed look and dainty features. Ella has also appeared in various shows and films such as Heathers (2018) and Malibu Rescue (2019). With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Ella McKenzie Gross
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mother – Wynne Gross
- Siblings – Roman Gross (Brother)
As a model, Ella is represented by LA Models Management.
As an entertainer, she is repped by –
- The Black Label
- Tim Weissman of Don Buchwald & Associates
- Mia Cho of VC Associates
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
38 kg or 84 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
Ella has Korean ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Rosy cheeks
- Doe-eyed look
- Flawless skin
3 (US) or 33.5 (EU)
She endorsed various brands such as GAP, Fendi, Levi’s Kids, Barbie, Adidas Originals, Janie and Jack, Zara Kids, Zappos, Tommy Hilfiger, and Air Fish.
Through her social media, she either promoted or endorsed various brands such as The North Face and Crayola.
Ella Gross Favorite Things
- Hobby – Reading
Source – Straitstimes.com
Ella Gross Facts
- She was 2 years old when she was featured on the cover of a magazine.
- During her years in Kindergarten, Ella did not model and instead attended her school just as other regular children.
- She has modeled for various brands such as GAP, Levi’s, Abercrombie Kids, and OshKosh B’gosh.
- In her free time, she attends guitar lessons.
- Ella is very fond of singing and dancing. She is a trained ballet dancer.
- When not at work, she enjoys spending her day reading both fictional and non-fictional books.
- Her father is a United States soldier.
- She is said to be a look-alike of South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo.
- In 2018, the South Korean company YG Entertainment signed her to their subsidiary The Black Label. Her ability to sing, dance, play the guitar, and act as well was what caught the eye of the label.
- The head of The Black Label Teddy Park, once stated that her voice was special.
- Her first post to Instagram was in March 2016.
- Ella has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Spur magazine and the digital magazine Nylon China.
- In January 2019, multi-national ice cream chain Baskin Robbins was accused of portraying Ella in a commercial of theirs in a “disgusting and sexually objectifying” manner. According to sources, Ella who was 11 at the time, was shown dressed up as an adult in a pink sleeveless dress and made to pose in different ways, all while savoring one of their ice cream flavors. Enraged fans took to Twitter to point out the negative impact that it was creating for Ella.
- Ella is a supporter of the “Solving Kids’ Cancer” organization.
Featured Image By Ella Gross / Instagram