|Elle Cryssanthander Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||26, 2005|
Elle Cryssanthander is a Swedish social media star and dancer. She is best known for her TikTok account, @izaandelle, created with her identical twin sister, Iza, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 5 million followers and more than 440 million likes.
Social Media Star, Dancer
- Father – Lell Cryssanthander
- Mother – Stina Cryssanthander
- Siblings – Iza Cryssanthander (Identical Older Twin Sister) (Social Media Star), Smilla Cryssanthander (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Cinematographer, Editor)
- Others – Alexia (Cousin)
Elle Cryssanthander and her sisters are represented by their mom, Stina Cryssanthander.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Elle Cryssanthander has endorsed brands such as EF Education First Sverige.
Elle Cryssanthander Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos, Chicken Curry
- Colors – Gray, Pink, Dark Blue, White
- Sweet – Chocolate
- Emoji – Smiling Face with Hearts
- Song (In September 2018) – Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille
Elle Cryssanthander Facts
- She is 1 minute younger than her sister.
- Growing up, the sisters shared a room they slept in, as well as a separate playroom. As they matured, Iza took over the playroom space for herself.
- She is slightly shorter than her sister.
- Elle has a spot on her forehead and a mole near her right eye, which distinguishes her from her sister, who has a red spot on her cheek.
- Elle has a rounder face, while Iza has a thinner one.
- To help their fans easily distinguish them, they decided to always start TikTok videos with Elle on the right side, and Iza on the left.
- To help their teachers tell them apart, they didn’t sit together in school.
- The only time she and Iza intentionally tried to confuse someone happened when they were 8 years old. They wore different clothes while playing tennis and switched certain items whenever a family friend looked away. They told him at the end and he was oblivious to it.
- Although not a big fan of coffee like her sister, Elle does like Starbucks’ iced coffee in particular.
- Both she and Iza started playing soccer at the age of 8 and played for a club, IFK Stocksund.
- On June 20, 2017, Elle and Iza set a new world record. With the help of their soccer club, they managed to gather the largest numbers of girls dancing in one Musical.ly video, 114.
- She and Iza founded a brand of merchandise, Creative Social Club. Their logo, an abbreviation of the brand’s full name, cSc, has the last C turned backward. When putting together, letters form 2 mirror turn figures, which symbolized them being identical twins.
- In 2018, she and her sister were part of the web series produced by Starflow, titled Iza and Elle’s Summer. In 6 episodes, it followed their lives over the summer, traveling to Germany, United States, and back to Sweden.
- She is fluent in English and Swedish and learned French. She would also like to learn Mandarin or Spanish.
- Elle prefers summer, even though Sweden often gets extremely cold during winter.
- Kindness and creativity are 2 traits she loves about her sister the most.
- She wears Invisalign braces.
- If she had to choose to time travel to the past or the future, she would pick the former.
- If she had a superpower, Elle would wish it was teleportation.
- She and her sister almost always do their homework together.
- If she was stranded on a desolate island and had to have 3 things, she would definitely need her phone and her friends. For the 3rd, she is conflicted between having a pillow or some candy.
Featured Image by Elle Cryssanthander / Instagram