|Emanuela de Paula Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1989|
Emanuela de Paula is a Brazilian model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Lacoste, Top Shop, Lucy in the Sky, Tommy Hilfiger, Rebecca Taylor, Salinas, Victoria’s Secret, Colcci, Diane von Furstenberg, Ralph Lauren, Bill Blass, and Zac Posen, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Allure, Vogue, Marie Claire, and Women’s Wear Daily.
Emanuela de Paula
Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Pernambuco, Brazil
Her educational background is not known. But, she started modeling at 9.
- Father – Her father is Afro Brazilian
- Mother – Her mom is a White Brazilian
Emanuela is signed with these modeling agencies –
- TESS Management – London
- D’Management Group – Milan
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Munich Models – Munich
- Marilyn Agency (The first agency, she signed with)
- View Management – Barcelona
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afro-Brazilian ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of White Brazilian descent on her mother’s side.
She can be correctly called as Mulatto.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has advertised for L’Oreal, White House Black Market, Agilità, Agnona, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Bloomingdales, Blue Man, C&A, Carlos Miele, Cavalera, DKNY, GAP, Dumond, Gina Tricot, Gina Tricot Lingerie, H&M, Hush Puppies, J.Crew, Jones New York, La Senza, MAC, Neiman Marcus, Next Clothing, Prescriptives, Osklen, Osmoze, Otto, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger, TopShop, Trudy’s, Victoria’s Secret, Zoomp, etc.
At 9, she did an advertisement for a supermarket.
Best Known For
Her modeling gigs with brands like Guess, Topshop, Tommy Hilfiger, and Victoria’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
Emanuel debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she modeled for Baby Phat, Hollywould, Project Runway, and Sweetface.
The Brazilian beauty actively does boxing under the presence of trainer, Michael Olajide for three to four days in a week. She listens to David Guetta while doing boxing workout. She also makes use of the “Boxing Timer” app.
She also does either Muay Thai or Pilates, once a week. It actually depends upon the place, where she is at that time. De Paula also does rope skipping and running.
This workout schedule is even her pre-fashion show routine.
For the most part, Emanuela eats healthy stuff such as avocado, lettuce, tomato, salmon and rice crackers. She is in love with steak also. But, when she has to lose weight, she stops eating steak for some time.
Hot tea and water are also a part of her regular diet.
Emanuela de Paula’s Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
Source – ElleUK.com
Emanuela de Paula’s Facts
- Manu was seen in the 2009 Pirelli Calendar.
- Emanuela was discovered on the streets of Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Emanuela replaced the Norwegian model, Pernille Holmboe for the advertising campaign of the Swedish clothing store Gina Tricot.
- She started modeling at the age of 9.
- Manu has appeared in Victoria’s Secret’s Spring / Summer 2012 catalog. In 2008, 2010, and 2011, she appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show as well.
- She is friends with models Adriana Lima, Caroline Trentini, Cintia Dicker, Jourdan Dunn, and Lindsay Ellingson.
- She takes interest in dancing and singing.
- She signed with Marilyn Agency in 2005.
- She loves to cook food and invites her friends to her place, whenever she is in her hometown of Brazil.
- She can survive herself with her iPad, sunscreen, and a bikini on a deserted island.
- Emanuela has received appreciation from the English model, Naomi Campbell, and Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.