|Emily Baldoni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1984|
Emily Malou Fuxler
Uppsala, Uppsala County, Sweden
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emily studied Theatre for 5 years with Teatertaket acting troupe in Stockholm, Sweden (1999–2003). After attending a Feature Film Audition Workshop in 2003 by Olle Westholm, she moved to Los Angeles in 2005 and gave herself 1 year to get a break in acting.
Emily studied acting on the job supported by additional coaching in between work projects. Emily swears by the Meisner technique and perfected it by studying under acting coaches Janet Alhanti and Nina Murano in 2005 alongside some practice in method acting.
- Father – Expired (Name Unknown)
- Mother – Bettan Fuxler
- Siblings – Lisa Fuxler (Sister) (Head of Development MP Management Modeling Agency)
- Others – Sharon Baldoni (Mother-in-Law) (Interior Decorator and Feng Shui Practitioner), Sam Baldoni (Father-in-Law) (Assistant Director and Film Producer), Sara Baldoni (Sister-in-Law) (Marketing and Head of Community Engagement at Little Spoon Baby Food Company in New York City)
Emily Baldoni is represented by Principal Entertainment, West Hollywood, California.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Haley Hudson (2007) – Emily Foxler reportedly had a fling with fellow actress Haley Hudson. Although Haley is bisexual, Emily has never discussed her sexuality in public. Their dating rumors cannot be confirmed but the two women first met as co-stars on the sets of the 2008 horror-comedy flick, Killer Pad.
- Justin Baldoni (2011–Present) – American actor Justin Baldoni was attracted to Emily’s grace and quiet strength that he always wanted in himself. Once he realized she was the one for him, he directed an elaborate video proposal involving all their nearest friends and family in 2013 which went viral as soon as it was released online. It had 3.5 million views within 3 weeks. The couple got married in the same year in Corona, California. After marriage, she officially switched her name to Emily Baldoni. Together, they have two children, a daughter named Maiya Grace (b. June 2015) and son Maxwell Roland-Samuel (b. October 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scandinavian ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Dark Brown’ or ‘Blonde’.
She could be straight or bisexual.
- Freckles on the forehead and nose
- Pleasantly symmetrical facial features
- Emily did an extensive photo shoot with her husband for a magazine promoting Target’s Cloud Island nursery furniture in 2017.
- She frequently promotes her husband’s Belly Bump app on her social media accounts.
- She also promotes Little Organic’s skincare products on Instagram.
Best Known For
- Being Justin Baldoni’s wife.
- Her first lead role in a feature film playing the character of Emily Prime in the science fiction thriller, Coherence in 2013.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-horror flick Killer Pad.
First TV Show
She made her first television show appearance as Emma Blackstone in One Wedding and a Funeral episode of CSI: NY in 2007.
Emily trains under the supervision of a former marine turned actor, fitness model and personal trainer, HC Fletcher. She uses the services of physical therapy clinic called Human Garage which is also highly favored by her husband.
She also maintains basic exercise equipment at home to sneak a quick workout whenever she is short on time. In 2015, Emily frequently posted pictures of training at Wild Card West Boxing club.
Emily Baldoni Favorite Things
Source – IFQ Mag
Emily Baldoni Facts
- She is left-handed.
- Emily has dual citizenship of Sweden and the USA.
- As a seasoned actor, Emily can talk without any accent. She shared whenever she is tired or upset, her Swedish accent comes back and gets thicker as her emotions escalate.
- She took acting lessons from Susan Giosa in 2005 and Robert D’Avanzo in 2006.
- Emily is multi-lingual. Other than English and Swedish, she speaks Russian, French, Italian, and Eastern European languages.
- She is also adept at dancing, singing, and the Afro-Brazilian martial-art, Capoeira.
- She has a valid motorcycle license in California.
- Her lead role in Coherence was filmed unconventionally as the director shot the film without a background crew, script, or special effects. Emily was simply given a few notes sharing her character’s motivation for each night. She had no clue of the notes given to other actors. The entire movie was based on improvisation and filmed in the director’s home.
- Her go-to relationship advice is to never stop having fun and to always make time to unwind as a couple.
Featured Image by Emily Baldoni / Instagram