|Abhirami Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Abhirami is an Indian actress, television host, and musician who is known for her work in the Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada language film industries.
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Abhirami studied at Christ Nagar English High School and Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, in Trivandrum. After that, she went on to pursue her pre-degree training from Mar Ivanios College.
Later, she graduated from the College of Wooster in Ohio from their psychology and communications programs.
Actress, Musician, Television Host
- Father – Gopikumar (Yoga Instructor)
- Mother – Pushpa (Yoga Instructor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abhirami has dated –
- Rahul Pavanan – Abhirami got married to Rahul Pavanan who is the grandson of writer Puthan Veetil Narayanan Nair.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Abhirami has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Zomato.
- She was brought up by Tamil speaking family in Trivandrum, Kerala.
- As a child artist, Abhirami made her debut theatrical film appearance as Kathapurushan in 1995.
- She got her big break in the film industry with her role as Shilpa Mary Cherian in Pathram in 1999 starring alongside Murali, N. F. Varghese, and Biju Menon.
- She has a pet dog named Mango. Abhirami is an absolute animal lover.
- In 2004, Abhirami put her acting career on hold to relocate to the United States where she resided in Ohio and worked until her return sometime prior to 2014. However, her parents remained back there.
- One of the earliest posts that Abhirami uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 24, 2020.
- Abhirami has hosted the show Made For Each Other on Mazhavil Manorama in the past.
- Over the years, Abhirami has appeared in several well-known films such as Millennium Stars, Njangal Santhushtaranu, and Sradha.
Featured Image By Abhirami / Instagram