|Myolie Wu Quick Info
|5 ft 7¼ in
|Date of Birth
|November 6, 1979
Myolie Wu is a Hong Kong actor, singer, musician, model, and merchant who is known for playing various roles such as Elaine Ting Sin-yan in the television drama show Golden Faith, Empress Consort Hao-sun in the period drama television show Curse of the Royal Harem, Kris Wong Sze-fu in the television modern drama show Ghetto Justice, Tina Ho Mei-tin in the television modern drama series To Grow With Love, Michelle Koo Lok-man in the modern drama show Dream of Colours, and Koo Ping-on in the period drama television series War and Destiny. In addition to that, Myolie Wu has also been cast in many other projects including Colourful Life, The Awakening Story, Legal Entanglement, At Point Blank, Eternal Happiness, Family Man, Virtues of Harmony II, Survivor’s Law, Triumph in the Skies, Lost in the Chamber of Love, Scavengers’ Paradise, The Gateau Affairs, Wars of In-Laws, When Rules Turn Loose, Net Deception, Doomed to Oblivion, The Drive of Life, Wars of In-Laws II, The Master of Tai Chi, When a Dog Loves a Cat, Burning Flame III, A Chip Off the Old Block, In the Eye of the Beholder, Beauty’s Rival in Palace, The Rippling Blossom, Wish and Switch, House of Harmony and Vengeance, Ghetto Justice II, Season of Love, Triumph in the Skies II, La Ma Qiao Ba, A Splendid Family, Every Step You Take, Lady Sour, Wine Beauty, Every Step You Take, Lord of Shanghai, No Reserve, and Happy Mother-in-Law, Pretty Daughter-in-Law.
Myolie Wu Hang-yee
British Hong Kong
Myolie Wu received her education in Boarding School at Methodist College Belfast, a co-educational voluntary grammar school located in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Afterward, she got enrolled at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. However, she later dropped out following her stint in the Miss Hong Kong pageant in 1999.
Actor, Singer, Musician, Model, Merchant
TVB, Neway Star
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Myolie Wu has dated –
- Bosco Wong – She was romantically involved with actor, singer, musician, and entrepreneur Bosco Wong. The duo dated for around 8 years before calling it quits.
- Philip Lee (2014-Present) – In the year 2014, Myolie Wu started going out with Philip Lee and the couple got married the following year in December. On May 14, 2017, it was announced via Instagram that she was expecting her first child with her husband. She subsequently gave birth to their first son, Brendan, on October 13, 2017, and the news was announced via Instagram. They were blessed with their second son, Ryan, on June 21, 2019. It was announced in 2020 that she was pregnant with the couple’s 3rd child and later gave birth to their 3rd son, Liam, on April 4, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Myolie Wu has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include the likes of FUWA FUWA, Tarik Ediz, Yves Salomon, and others.
Myolie Wu Facts
- She co-starred as Tina Ho Mei-tin in the TVB modern drama series To Grow with Love in 2006.
- In 2011, Myolie Wu was cast as Connie in the crime drama film Life Without Principle. It stars Lau Ching-wan, Richie Jen, and Denise Ho.
- She brought to life the character of Cheung Yee (an air hostess who is Hong Siu Long’s girlfriend) in the comedy film Temporary Family in 2014.
- Myolie Wu has been best friends with Nancy Wu, Paisley Wu, Elaine Yiu, Selena Lee, and Mandy Wong. The group formed a friendship group “胡說八道會” after the Chinese idiom “胡說八道” which means “nonsense talk”. Several members share the same last name Wu “胡” and they filmed a travel show together in 2017.
Featured Image by am730 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0 DEED