|Emily Procter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1968|
Emily Procter is a talented American actress. She is known for her roles in Jerry Maguire, Forever Fabulous, Body Shots, Big Momma’s House 2, Love Everlasting, Renegade, The West Wing, CSI: Miami, and White Collar. She has a Journalism degree from East Carolina University. Emily was once an avid triathlon and marathon runner. She is also involved in many voluntary works with the Young Storytellers Program and homeless shelters.
Emily Mallory Procter
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emily Procter studied in Ravenscroft School in Raleigh. Later, she graduated with a degree in Journalism and dance from East Carolina University.
- Father – William Procter (General Practitioner)
- Mother – Barbara Jones (Volunteer Worker)
- Siblings – Whit Procter (Older Brother)
Emily Procter is managed by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Procter has dated –
- Paul Bryan (2008-Present) – In 2008, Emily started dating music producer, arranger, songwriter, and bassist Paul Bryan. They have a daughter together named Philippa Frances (b. December 8, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Long chin
- Beautiful eyes
Emily Procter has either promoted or appeared in commercials for brands like –
- Colgate’s Max Fresh
- Susan Lucci’s Youthful Essence
- Palmer Cocoa Butter
- Sheer Cover mineral makeup
- Natural Advantage skin-care products
Best Known For
Appearing in numerous drama series like The West Wing (2000–2002, 2006) as Ainsley Hayes, CSI: Miami (2002–2012) as Calleigh Duquesne, and White Collar (2013) as Amanda Callaway
In 1995, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic-drama film Leaving Las Vegas as Debbie.
First TV Show
In 1992, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy series Great Scott! as Dream Girl. However, she was uncredited for her role.
In 1995, she made her formal TV show debut on the crime-action series Renegade as Brenda.
Emily Procter used to be a runner and participated in many triathlon and marathon races. She used to run every day, and her average running was 7 miles a day, 5 days a week. Triathlon also got her into cycling and adventure racing. Apart from that, she used to exercise in her spin bike and do Pilates.
Emily Procter Favorite Things
- Designers – Tom Ford, Mimi Moulton
Source – NY Post
Emily Procter Facts
- She was adopted by her parents when she was a baby and her older brother was adopted too.
- Her parents separated when she was just 3 years old.
- She was a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority during her student life at East Carolina University.
- Before becoming an actress, she worked as a television weather anchor at WNCT-TV in Greenville, North Carolina.
- After moving to Los Angeles, she took acting lessons which her father paid.
- She regularly volunteers at All Saints’ Episcopal Church soup kitchen in Beverly Hills.
- She used to collect bugs as a hobby.
- Emily considers herself to be a very “silly, goofy” person in real life.
- She is interested in interior decoration.
- She shares great friendship with actress Jorja Fox.
- At birth, her daughter Philippa Frances weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was delivered through C-section.
- She used to be an avid poker player and often participated in celebrity poker tournaments.
- Emily also has done volunteer work with the Young Storytellers Program and has shown support for homeless shelters.
- She loves aimlessly shopping at drugstores.
- She prefers wearing high heels any day.
- At the age of 8, one of her favorite toys was a stapler scaring her older brother.
- In the 180 episodes of CSI: Miami from 2002 to 2010, she never wore the same lipstick twice.
- Emily likes to squirrel away sealed greeting cards that people gave her so that she can open them when she’s having a bad day.
- She finds the red carpet terrifying.
- She used to have a cat named Kevin, who used to lick the dew off the plants each morning.
- In the past, Emily used to steal raw veggies from the food table at work and make soup of them at home.
- She does not like to e-mail.
- She used to talk to her childhood best friend every day.
- If she has to choose between The Rolling Stones and The Beatles, she will choose the prior.
- She confesses that she can put on lip liner and lipstick without looking in the mirror.
- She used to prank-call her manager at least once a week.
- Emily admits that she is very self-conscious while having her picture taken.
- She can be aggressively friendly.
- She likes taking a bubble bath every night.
- Her personal style includes clean lines, skirts, and heels, lacy blouses with leather coats and vintage clothing from her grandmother.
- She likes to shop in a very upscale French store called Mameg and kid’s store called Friends.
- She likes to wear Levi’s, Juicy, and Dickies jeans when she is relaxing.
- Her beauty tip includes Exuviance eye cream, Yves Saint Laurent mascara, and strawberry-flavored The Body Shop lip balm.
- She admires the style of Sarah Jessica Parker.
- She loves seeing men in jeans and sports coat, and also when they dress-up.
Featured Image by vipnyc / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0