|Emily Williams Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|October 8, 1984
Emily Williams is a New Zealand singer, songwriter, and actress who shot to prominence in 2005 by becoming the runner-up of the Australian Idol in its 3rd season. Thereafter, she enjoyed commercial success as a member of the girl band Young Divas who released top-ten albums like New Attitude (2007). After the group disbanded in 2008, she started releasing her solo music debuting with her album Uncovered (2012).
South Auckland, New Zealand
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Siblings – Lavina Williams (Older Sister) (Singer), J.Williams (Younger Brother) (Singer & Dancer)
She is represented by Stage Addiction.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Richie Lio – She had a relationship with Richie. They separated in 2007. She has a daughter named Asia with her ex-boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of Samoan and New Zealand descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Mole above her lips
- Tattoos on her arms
Emily Williams Favorite Things
- Addiction – Caramilk chocolate
- City – Melbourne
Emily Williams Facts
- In her childhood, her father used to be very strict when it came to devotion to religion and music.
- Before gaining stardom, she worked as a forklift operator from Inala in Queensland.
- Williams has stated that she has no regrets and all the stumbling blocks that came her way in the past only made her grow and come out stronger.
- She has disclosed that to her, music has not only meant words accompanied by a beat, but it has also represented everything and has been the soundtrack to her world.
Featured Image by Emily Williams / Instagram