|EMM Arruda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
EMM Arruda is a Canadian model. Starting her modeling career by walking the ramp at the Toronto Fashion Week in March 2017, she has since graced the runways for famous brands such as Dior, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Paco Rabanne, Valentino, Sacai, and Louis Vuitton. EMM has also managed to gain a lot of attention worldwide and has over 50k followers on Instagram.
She was born in the month of December.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
New York, United States
- Father – Paul Arruda
- Mother – Liz Arruda
- Siblings – Melissa Arruda (Sister)
EMM is represented by –
- Women Management – Milam
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – New York
- The Squad – London
- Chantale Nadeau Model Placement – Canada
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emm has dated –
- Tyrell Nurdin (2015-Present) – As per her Instagram posts, EMM is in a relationship with a man named Tyrell Nurdin whom she started dating in February 2015. EMM has made their relationship public by posting pictures of them together on her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cupid’s bow-shaped lips
- Surgery scar on the back
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
EMM has appeared in advertisements for brands like –
- Proenza Schouler
Best Known For
Having walked the ramp for famous fashion brands like Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Dior, and Louis Vuitton
First TV Show
EMM made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the series, Fashion Police, in 2017.
EMM Arruda Favorite Things
- School Subjects – Biology, Sociology
Source – bttoronto.ca
EMM Arruda Facts
- EMM was an athlete as a child. While growing up, she indulged in soccer, swimming, dancing, and theatre.
- She was scouted for modeling after being spotted in a photograph.
- She had never imagined that she would walk the runways in her life as she suffered from Scoliosis until 2014.
- She was apparently born with Scoliosis and her spine curvature became prominent as soon as she hit puberty. In an interview, she has stated that she used to wear baggy clothes to hide her irregular spine curve.
- EMM underwent a spinal fusion surgery in November 2014 that left her with a 15-inch scar down her back.
- She shared the story of her battle with Scoliosis on Instagram in May 2016 stating that, at first, she felt nervous about sharing it with the world.
- In March 2017, she made her runway debut at the Toronto Fashion Week where she walked for fashion labels like Mackage, Narces, and Maram Paris.
- EMM has worked with designer Maria Grazia Chiuri for his first show for Dior. She has also worked with some big names of the fashion industry like Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Paco Rabanne, Valentino, Sacai, and Louis Vuitton.
- She has also received the Sephora Fresh Face of The Year award in 2017.
- As per an interview with Elle Canada in November 2016, she has stated that one of the most memorable moments of her modeling career was when she saw Karl Lagerfeld‘s eyes when he took off his sunglasses.
- She is also an ambassador for scoliosis and has spoken about her battle with scoliosis on several occasions to encourage other young people to fight with the condition.
- Follow EMM Arruda on Instagram.
Featured Image by EMM Arruda / Instagram