|Travis Bryant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Travis Bryant is an American actor who is most known for reprising his role as Rocco on the ABC comedy series, Schooled from the highly anticipated spinoff of The Goldbergs. Travis is no stranger to the small screen. He has notable recurring roles on the hit television series like Nickelodeon’s The Adventures of Kid Danger, as well as has lent his voice on the Disney Junior animated series Sofia the First as fan-favorite character Tyler in Season 4. He also has a large social media following including over 50,000 Instagram followers.
Jason Travis Bryant
Austin, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Travis studied at Fulmore Middle School at Austin, Texas and was later enrolled in the Humanities and Law Magnet for International Studies program.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Leon Tyrone Bryant
- Mother – Brooke Jacob Bryant
- Siblings – Thaddeus Jae Bryant “TJ Bryant” (Younger Brother) (Television Actor)
As an actor, Travis is signed with Discover Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has African American and American ancestry.
- Light Brown Eyes
- Strong Cheekbones
- Fuller Lips
Best Known For
Playing guest roles on primetime television series, Legacies and Schooled.
Travis was cast as an extra in the Michael Bay franchise film, Transformers: Age of Extinction in 2014.
First TV Show
Travis was cast in the role of Tyler in the Disney Junior animated television series, Sofia the First in 2018.
Travis has previously trained with celebrity trainer MackFit (@MackFit). Travis posts on Twitter frequently about going to the gym with friends.
Travis Bryant Favorite Things
- Movies – The Devil Wears Prada (2006), August Osage County (2013), Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- TV Shows – Greys Anatomy, Rick and Morty
- Musicians – Drake, Rihanna, and Ariana Grande
- Books – Crazy Rich Asians, Brave New World, The Color Purple
- Decade – 90s
- Sports – Basketball, Baseball, and Tennis
- Designer – Michael Ngo
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate Chip
Source – As told by Travis’s Publicist
Travis Bryant Facts
- He grew up in the suburbs of Austin, Texas, USA.
- Professionally, he is known as Travis Bryant. However, his family and friends sometimes call him “Trav”.
- He learned American Sign Language to interact with his deaf neighbor when he was young.
- Before appearing on the TV show Legacies, Travis was a huge fan of its parent show, The Vampire Diaries.
- When Travis was young, he was a part of the same local track team, Little Elm Lightning (LE Lightning) as Moonlight star, Trevante Rhodes.
- Travis can recite the English alphabets backward.
- Although Travis has made jokes, he is not related to Kobe Bryant.
- Every year, Travis volunteers for a local charity as it has become a tradition which his grandparents started when he was young.
- He has a pet dog named, Piper, in honor of Piper Halliwell from the Warner Bros. supernatural series, Charmed.
- His acting career started when a talent scout from Wilhelmina Agency spotted Travis and his younger brother, Thaddeus Jae “TJ” Bryant during a competition held in New York City by the International Modeling and Talent Association in 2012.
- Travis has said on Twitter that the local fast-food chain, Whataburger, is his guilty pleasure when visiting home.
Note – The above article has been written by Travis’s Publicist
Featured Image by Rodin Eckenroth / Getty Images