|Genta Ismajli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1984|
Genta Ismajli is one of the most popular Albanian language singers. Her curvaceous figure and her preference for flamboyant and revealing attires certainly add to her appeal. She has released several chart-topping singles and has earned quite a following on various social media websites. She has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 200k subscribers.
Gjilan, SFR Yugoslavia
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Genta Ismajli’s management team handles her representation.
Pop, Dance, R&B
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Genta Ismajli has dated –
- Milot Binaku (2003-2009) – In 2003, Genta started going out with Milot Binaku. They were often seen together at the public events in Kosovo as well as Albania. They decided to end their relationship in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
She often wears blue-colored contact lenses.
Genta Ismajli has used her social media activity to promote various brands and products such as –
- Albina Dyla
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
Best Known For
- The commercial success and popularity of her studio albums such as Zero Zero and Guximi
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 500k followers
In 2004, she released her debut studio album, Mos më Shiko. The single Dridhem from the album served as her first big hit. It became a viral hit in her native country Albania and Kosovo.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars Albania.
Genta Ismajli Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga
Source – Facebook
Genta Ismajli Facts
- In 2005, she managed to win the music competition, Kenga Magjike. She had performed the song S’dua tjetër in the competition.
- When she was just a few months old, her family moved to the United States. They decided to settle down in Chicago, Illinois.
- At the age of 19, she went to Kosovo and released her single, Dridhem. The song served as a huge commercial success and she decided to settle down in Kosovo.
- In 2010, she participated in the first season of the Albanian edition of Dancing with the Stars. She managed to finish in the 2nd position on the show.
- In 2011, she released her debut English song, Planet Me. The song was included in her album, Guximi (Bonus Tracks Version).
Featured Image by Genta Ismajli / Instagram