|Haley Bennett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1988|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Haley Bennett is an American actor, singer, dancer, and producer. She has been cast in various movies in roles like Molly Hartley in The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Emma Cullen in The Magnificent Seven, Charlotte Russell in The Devil All the Time, Rachel Reiter in The Red Sea Diving Resort, Saskia Schumann in Thank You for Your Service, Natasha in Deep Powder, Megan Hipwell in The Girl on the Train, Stella in Kaboom, Lindsay in Hillbilly Elegy, Mamie Murphy in Rules Don’t Apply, Estelle in Hardcore Henry, Julie Campbell in The Hole, Lisa in Marley & Me, Hunter in Swallow, Mandy in The Equalizer, Justine Wills in Kristy, Kendall in College, Eva in Lost in the White City, and Ellie Briess in A Kind of Murder.
Haley Loraine Keeling
Haley Bennett, Halo, Hales
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
New York, United States
She studied at the Barron G. Collier High School in Naples, Florida.
Haley also went to the Stow-Munroe Falls High School in Stow, Ohio.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Producer
- Father – Ronald Keeling
- Mother – Leilani Dorsey Bennett
- Others – Thomas Marshall Keeling (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lois Carpenter (Paternal Grandmother), Darryl Vernon Dorsey (Maternal Grandfather), Shirley Jean Brettrager (Maternal Grandmother)
Her career has been managed by –
- MGMT Entertainment
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
550 Music / NuSound Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Bennett has dated –
- Rick Malambri (2008-2009) – Haley Bennett and actor Rick Malambri started dating in 2008. The couple split in 2009.
- Ryan Eggold (2009) – In 2009, actors Ryan Eggold and Haley were romantically linked to each other briefly.
- Zach Cregger (2010) – Actors Haley Bennett and Zach Cregger were in a relationship in 2010.
- Andrew Frame – Haley then started dating American entrepreneur Andrew Frame. Andrew is the founder and chairman of Ooma Inc.
- Joe Wright (2018-Present) – In January 2018, Haley was first linked with English film director, Joe Wright. But, Haley made their relationship public in September 2018 when she shared a picture of them kissing. The couple welcomed their first child in December 2018 whose initials are ‘VWW’.
Race / Ethnicity
Haley has English, Lithuanian, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
- Eyes (Asian looks)
- Pale skin
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Some of Haley’s best-known movies include Music and Lyrics (2007), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008), College (2008), The Hole (2009), and Kaboom (2010).
She is also known for her roles in After the Fall (2014), The Equalizer (2014), Kristy (2014), and Hardcore Henry (2015).
The actor made her acting debut with the romantic comedy titled Music and Lyrics in 2007. She played the character of pop singer Cora Corman in the film. Her co-stars in the movie were Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore.
As a Singer
Bennett’s film debut Music and Lyrics (2007) also happens to be her debut as a singer. She sang many songs in the movie including Buddha’s Delight, Way Back into Love, and some parts of Entering Bootytown and Slam. She also sang the Invincible song for the movie.
Haley signed a deal with 550 Music / NuSound Records and started working on her album in 2007. On June 19, 2008, Haley gave her first live concert at The Mint in Los Angeles.
Haley Bennett Favorite Things
- Story – The Wizard of Oz
- Pastime – Going to Theater
- Destination – Santa Fe
Source – Interview Magazine
Haley Bennett Facts
- During her childhood, she moved and lived with her father in Stow, Ohio.
- Her parents met in church and hitchhiked to Florida while her mother was pregnant with Haley.
- She has described her childhood as “nomadic” and once said, “There was no time when I lived anywhere longer than two years. I was always a social outcast. Maybe I didn’t care what people thought because I [thought], ‘Well, I probably won’t stick around here for too long.'”
- Haley began acting at the age of 10 and her first tryst with acting was during school plays.
- Bennett is good friends with American actors Elena Satine, Breanne Racano, and Australian actor Lachlan Buchanan.
- She loves animals and has two cats and two dogs. Haley plans on adopting more pets.
- She was on the cover of the 2016 June / July issue of the Interview Magazine.
- Alongside Amy Adams, Glenn Close, Gabriel Basso, Freida Pinto, Bo Hopkins, and Owen Asztalos, she co-starred as Lindsay Vance in the 2020 drama film, Hillbilly Elegy, based on the 2016 memoir of the same name by J. D. Vance.
- Haley and actor Robert Sheehan were born on the same day.