|Elena Satine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1987|
Elena Satine is a Georgian born American actress and singer who is well-distinguished for her character as Maggie Donovan in Strange Angel (2018), a dreamer in The Gifted (2017), Rhonda in Twin Peaks (2017), Louise Ellis in Revenge (2014-2015), and Judi Silver in Magic City (2012-2013). She is also noted for starring in several films such as Outlaw (2016), Reckless (2015), A Beautiful Now (2015), and Don’t Look Up (2009). Elena is also known for possessing an incredible vocal ability. She sang a cover of Tom Petty’s Free Fallin (1989), Filippa Giordano’s Va’ Pensiero (1999), and Cyndi Lauper‘s True Colors (1986) in Cold Case (2008). She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Elena Marié Satine
Tbilisi, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union
Elena graduated with honors from the Professional Performing Arts School in New York, at the age of 16. Later, she started pursuing Dramatic studies at the Moscow Art Theatre School in Russia.
She also attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London, England.
- Father – Worked in the textile industry
- Mother – Opera Singer
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Elena is represented by –
- ICM Partners
- Mosaic Talent
- Bloom Hergott
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elena has dated –
- Josh Bowman (2011) – Co-stars Josh Bowman and Elena were romantically linked together in 2011. However, apart from their on-screen flirtatious match up, no other chemistry between the 2 was found.
- Tyson Ritter (2013-Present) – Satine and The All-American Rejects‘ lead singer and bassist Tyson Ritter got married to one another on December 31, 2013. Prior to that, the dazzling couple got engaged in May 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Elena has Georgian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Plump Lips
- Beautiful eyes
- Red hair color
Elena has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Custo Barcelona
- Givenchy Cosmetics
- Mila Moursi Skin Care
Best Known For
- Being cast as Maggie Donovan in Strange Angel (2018), a dreamer in The Gifted (2017), Rhonda in Twin Peaks (2017), Louise Ellis in Revenge (2014-2015), and Judi Silver in Magic City (2012-2013)
- Starring in several films such as Outlaw (2016), Reckless (2015), A Beautiful Now (2015), and Don’t Look Up (2009)
- Contributing her vocals in several scenes in the show Cold Case in 2008
As a Singer
Elena lent her incredible vocal ability in the show Cold Case (2008). She performed Tom Petty’s Free Fallin (1989), Filippa Giordano’s Va’ Pensiero (1999), and Cyndi Lauper’s True Colors (1986)
In 2008, she also released an EP titled Denial. It had 3 songs Denial, No More Tears, and Broken.
She made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in Ripple Effect in 2007.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the TV reality show Utrennyaya Zvezda.
Elena Satine Facts
- She spent the first 5 years of her life in Tbilisi, before moving to Sochi with her family.
- In Sochi, she had joined a child pop group called Nergebi and traveled across Eastern Europe.
- Elena was 6 years old when she made her first appearance on screen in a show called Utrennaya Zvezda (Morning Star).
- Her performance at the Kinotavr-International Film Festival at the age of 9, earned her title of being the youngest person to have ever performed there.
- In 1998, while walking around the streets of New York with her mother who had flown out there for business, Elena quietly registered herself for an audition that day at the Professional Performing Arts School and to her surprise, she got selected at the very moment.
- She learned to speak English through the American sitcom Friends (1994-2004). Elena also learned French and Hungarian to play the character Countess Elena Andrenyi in Poirot: Murder on the Orient Express (2010).
- Elena’s a classically trained pianist.
- In order to play her role as a prostitute in Magic City, Elena had done extensive research on the ‘Queen of Pinups’ Bettie Page and Judith Exner who was the alleged mistress of President John F. Kennedy as well as mobsters Sam Giancana and John Roselli.
- In the past, she played the role of the character Mary-Jane Watson in a musical in Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark after she was requested to take up the role by director Julie Taymor and U2‘s Bono.
- In 2015, she was featured as an enchantress in musician Chris Cornell’s music video for Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart.
- While coming out of the waters at 31 in St. Barts beach, a picture was taken of her which featured her in a swimsuit moved out of place exposing causing a wardrobe malfunction.
- Until 2019, Elena had played the comic role of 4 separate characters like DC‘s Mera in Smallville (2010) and Marvel‘s Lorelei on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014), Dreamer on The Gifted (2017), and Mary-Jane Watson in the musical “Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark“.
- Elena is from the bloodline of House of Orbeliani.
- She enjoys listening to dark humor and watching horror movies.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Elena Satine / Instagram