|Wonho (Lee Ho-seok) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wonho is a South Korean singer who is best known for being a member of the 7-member South Korean boy band Monsta X formed by Starship Entertainment. He has been a part of several successful songs along with the group such as Trespass, Hero, All In, Fighter, Beautiful, Shine Forever, and many more. Besides his music portfolio, he has also gained attention for his fitness and healthy lifestyle.
Shin Ho-seok, Sino, Bunny, Wonho
Sanbon-dong, Gunpo, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Wonho is represented by Starship Entertainment.
K-pop, Hip-Hop, EDM, Pop
- Starship Entertainment
- Mercury Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wonho has dated –
- Jung Daeun – Wonho was rumored to be dating Ulzzang Jung Daeun in the past. She was born a female, but, made stories after her transition to a male.
- Seo Ji-hye – Before his debut, Wonho was said to be dating a model named Seo Ji-hye.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘light brown’, ‘blonde’, or ‘blue’.
Wonho has done endorsement work for brands like –
- My Little TVing Stick
- Girl Scouts Korea
- KT Telecom
- Great Ocean game
- Lipton Iced Tea
Best Known For
Being a member of the 7-member South Korean boy band Monsta X formed by the Starship Entertainment
He released his debut album The Clan Pt. 2.5: The Final Chapter as a part of Monsta X in March 2017. The album was a huge success and peaked at the number 2 spot on the Korean music charts. It also made a name overseas by peaking at the number 1 spot on the US Billboard World Music chart.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on Mnet’s survival show No.Mercy in 2014.
As per an interview in October 2018, all the group members reveal that Wonho is the member who does the hardest fitness training and works out on a regular basis. It is, in fact, visible through his physique. The members also said that even if they try, they can not reach his level.
He also said that they spend a lot of money on expensive supplements, like red ginseng, vitamins, and Coenzyme Q10, and Hyungwon and his diet includes a lot of meat. He also doesn’t like his meals without rice.
Wonho Favorite Things
- Seasons – Summer & Winter
- Color – Red
- Hobbies – Going out with friends and playing video games
- Food – Ramen, Chicken breast, cold noodles during the summer
- He wanted to be a Taekwondo athlete but an injury got in his way.
- Wonho was accepted as a trainee with Starship Entertainment after competing on the survival TV show No.Mercy.
- He was the 5th trainee to be approved by the agency.
- He was a former Ulzzang, that is a person who has gained popularity on the internet by entering contests where their photos are judged and chosen by voters before his/her debut.
- Wonho is a fitness freak and used to work out a lot before his debut.
- He used to be a part of another project group under Starship Entertainment called Nu Boyz which also included Shownu, Jooheon, and #Gun.
- He was initially the leader of Monsta X until the day before the debut, but, Shownu was appointed as the new leader after that, which made him disheartened to some extent as he thought he too has leadership qualities.
- The group described him as the member who eats the most.
- He has a fear of heights due to which, the makers had to get his doctor to prescribe Wonho with medication so he would be able to film on a rooftop for their Hero music video.
- Wonho does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by F28STAR / Tistory / CC BY-4.0