|Marilu Henner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1952|
Marilu Henner is an American actor, voice actor, producer, radio host, singer, podcaster, and author. She is known for her television roles like playing Elaine O’Connor Nardo in the sitcom Taxi, Molly Brown in the 2-part miniseries Titanic, Ava Evans Newton in the CBS sitcom Evening Shade, and Vivian Ludley in the police procedural comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Moreover, Marilu Henner has also been cast in numerous movies such as Between the Lines, The Man Who Loved Women, Cannonball Run II, Perfect, Johnny Dangerously, Chains of Gold, Vamps, Enemies of Laughter, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, and Noises Off.
Mary Lucy Denise Henner
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Marilu Henner studied at Madonna High School in Chicago, Illinois. Afterward, she attended the University of Chicago in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Radio Host, Singer, Podcaster, Author
- Father – Joseph Henner (whose surname was originally Pudlowski) (Died of a heart attack at age 52)
- Mother – Loretta Callis (born Nikoleta Kalogeropoulos) (Died of arthritis at age 58)
- Siblings – Lorin Henner (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Maciej John Pudlowski (Paternal Grandfather), Michalina Cierebiej (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Callis (Maternal Grandfather), Lucy Dicktakis (Maternal Grandmother)
Marilu Henner has been represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $12 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marilu Henner has dated –
- Tony Danza – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with actor, television personality, boxer, and teacher Tony Danza in the past.
- John Travolta (1978-1989) – Between 1978 and 1989, Marilu Henner was in an on-again and off-again relationship with actor and singer John Travolta. They co-starred in the 1985 romantic drama film Perfect.
- Frederic Forrest (1980-1982) – She married actor Frederic Forrest in the year 1980 but they divorced in 1982.
- Judd Hirsch (1987) – There were RUMORs that she had a fling with actor Judd Hirsch in October 1987. He also served as her acting mentor.
- Robert Lieberman (1990-2001) – On June 27, 1990, Marilu Henner got married to director Robert Lieberman and they parent 2 sons – Nick Lieberman (Nicholas Morgan Lieberman) (b. 1994) and Joe Lieberman (Joseph Marlon Lieberman) (b. 1995). Marilu and Robert divorced in 2001.
- Michael Brown (2006-Present) – She married her former college classmate Michael Brown on December 21, 2006, at her Los Angeles home.
Race / Ethnicity
Marilu Henner is of Polish descent on her father’s side and has Greek roots on her mother’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Deep sultry voice
Marilu Henner was cast in a TV commercial for Wisk laundry detergent in 1976.
In 2009, she did print ads for Nestle’s Cranberry Raisinets “Crandulgence Life-in-Balance” sweepstakes.
Marilu Henner Facts
- In 1971, she originated the role of “Marty” in the Kingston Mines production of Grease.
- From 1978 to 1983, Marilu Henner brought to life the character of Elaine O’Connor Nardo in the television sitcom Taxi. For this role, she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for “TV Supporting Actress” consecutively from 1979 to 1983.
- She co-starred as Trudi in the 1991 satirical romantic comedy film L.A. Story.
- She was cast as Angela Horowitz in the 2012 comedy horror film Vamps, starring Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter.
- Marilu Henner has hyperthymesia, a condition that leads people to be able to remember an abnormally large number of their life experiences in vivid detail.
- She has authored multiple books like Marilu Henner’s Total Health Makeover, The 30-Day Total Health Makeover, Healthy Life Kitchen, Wear Your Life Well: Use What You Have To Get What You Want, and Total Memory Makeover: Uncover Your Past, Take Charge of Your Future.
Featured Image by Jeff Katz / Jeff Katz / CC BY-SA 3.0