|Krysten Ritter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1981|
Krysten Ritter is an American actor, voice actor, musician, producer, director, writer, and model who is known for playing Gia Goodman in the teen noir mystery drama series Veronica Mars, Jane Margolis in the crime drama series Breaking Bad, Chloe in the ABC sitcom Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, Lily Champagne in the comedy-drama series Gravity, Lucy in the comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls, Allison Stark in the Fox sitcom ‘Til Death, and Jessica Jones in the television series Jessica Jones as well as in the miniseries The Defenders. Krysten Ritter’s film credits include Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Last International Playboy, 27 Dresses, What Happens in Vegas, She’s Out of My League, How to Make Love to a Woman, Killing Bono, Life Happens, Listen Up Philip, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Search Party, The Hero, Big Eyes, and Nightbooks.
Krysten Alyce Ritter
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Actor, Former Model, Voice Actor, Musician, Writer, Producer, Director
- Father – Garry Ritter
- Mother – Kathi Taylor
- Others – Harry L. Ritter (Paternal Grandfather), Shirley A. Shaffer (Paternal Grandmother), Grover James Howard Payne (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Lou Hill (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, she was signed with –
- Elite Model Management
- Wilhelmina Models
She has also been repped by –
- Creative Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Krysten Ritter has dated –
- Ivan Sergei (2010) – In 2010, Krysten was romantically linked to fellow actor Ivan Sergei.
- Brian Geraghty (2011-2013) – Ritter and actor Brian Geraghty were an item in 2011. They met during a night out in 2011. They dated for almost 2 years before breaking up in 2013.
- Adam Granduciel (2014-2021) – In 2014, Krysten began dating indie rock band The War on Drugs frontman Adam Granduciel and their son was born on July 29, 2019. After being together for several years, the duo decided to part ways in late 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Krysten Ritter is of German, English, and Scottish descent.
Frequently plays the character with questionable morality
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials (or advertising campaigns) for Proactiv+, Dr. Pepper, Banana Republic, and many others in the past.
Best Known For
Playing Jane Margolis in the crime drama TV series Breaking Bad (2009-2010), Chloe in the sitcom Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 (2012-2013).
As a Singer
Krysten is associated with the band, Ex Vivian. She sings and plays guitar for this band.
She appeared in the 2001 romantic comedy film Someone Like You in her role as a model. But, her role is uncredited in the film.
First TV Show
In 2004, she guest appeared in the short-lived situation comedy television show Whoopi for her role as Bryn in an episode titled “The Squatters”.
On being asked by Celebuzz about the workout tips from Krysten, she told that she is not the right person to talk to as she doesn’t work out.
Krysten Ritter Favorite Things
- Comedic Characters – Adam Sandler, Bill Murray, Ginger Rogers, Jim Carrey, Steve Martin, Tracey Ullman, Lucille Ball
- Film Directors – Robert Benton, Robert Altman, Kenneth Lonergan
- TV Shows – American Horror Story (2011-), Curb Your Enthusiasm (1999-), Downton Abbey (2010-), Friends (1994-2004), Enlightened (2011-2013)
Source – TV.com
Krysten Ritter Facts
- She was raised by her mother, stepfather, and sister.
- Krysten was raised on a cattle ranch near Shickshinny, Pennsylvania.
- Her personal interests include spinning, swimming, listening to music, tropical islands, and drinking fresh juice.
- She was discovered at the age of 15 at Wyoming Valley Mall by a modeling agent.
- Krysten loves dogs. She has a dog named Mike.
- In her family, all the names of the girls start with the letter “K”.
- She supports PETA and appeared in their 2013 ad campaign to let dog owners know about the ill effects of leaving dogs in the cars during summers.
- She can play the guitar.
- During her school time, she was really thin, tall, and awkward and was always the topic of fun.
- Alongside Aaron Paul, Jesse Plemons, Charles Baker, Matt Jones, Robert Forster, Jonathan Banks, and Bryan Cranston, she co-starred as Jane Margolis (Jesse’s deceased girlfriend who appears in a flashback) in the 2019 crime thriller film El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (or simply El Camino).
how r u
I wonder if she has a pink a**hole.
Think she’s very cute AND talented……