|Emma Halleen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1998|
Emma Halleen is an American-British actress, producer, and writer who is known for her work in Christmas, Dumplings and Tortellini (2022), and Children of Change, The Erl King (2021) all of which are films of the American Film Institute thesis.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Emma trained in acting under the watchful eye of Charles Carpenter at Storytellers Conservatory. Halleen studied at Royal Academy for Dramatic Arts in London, England.
She trained as a ballerina at Twin Cities Ballet in 2016.
Actress, Producer, Writer
Emma is managed by –
- Million, L.L.C.
- KD Talent Management
- Moore Creative Talent, Inc.
- Stone Talent Agency
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Anthony Robertson (2021-Present) – Emma has been in a relationship with fellow actor Anthony Robertson since 2021. They celebrated their first year together on April 10, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Auburn hair color
Emma Halleen Facts
- She was raised in the United States before moving to London, England.
- Growing up, Emma learned to ride horses and milk goats.
- Halleen made her debut feature film appearance as August Blanco Rosenstien’s little sister in Downtown Owl in 2022.
- Emma has a pet dog named Winifred (Winnie).
- She holds dual citizenship – American and British.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a dance instructor for Jam Hops from October 2018 to May 2019.
- In June 2022, she started working as a dance teacher at Creation Station Dance. The same year, Emma also began working as a producer for LunAzul Films.
- She is a certified member of the Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists American labor union.
Featured Image By Emma Halleen / Instagram