|Emmanuelle Vaugier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1976|
Emmanuelle Vaugier is a Canadian actress, model, singer, and an animal welfare activist. She is known for her role as Mia in the comedy-drama TV show, Two and a Half Men. She has also been a part of several other TV shows and movies like My 5 Wives, 40 Days and 40 Nights, House of the Dead II, Saw II, Unearthed, Saw IV, Absolute Deception, Teen Lust, Highlander: The Series, The Outer Limits, Charmed, Smallville, One Tree Hill, CSI: NY, Supernatural, Covert Affairs, Lost Girl, Mistresses, and Rogue. Emmanuelle is a major animal lover and often participates in animal welfare projects. She has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with over 50k followers on Twitter and more than 45k followers on Instagram.
Emmanuelle Frederique Vaugier
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Emmanuelle Vaugier studied in Crofton House School, an all-girls private school, in Vancouver for around 10 years. Then, she attended the Magee Secondary School.
Actress, Model, Singer, Animal Welfare Activist
- Siblings – Jason Vaugier (Older Brother)
Emmanuelle Vaugier is represented by –
- Tiffany Kuzon, Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lesley Diana, The Promotion People, Publicity Firm, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emmanuelle Vaugier has dated –
- Jason Gray-Stanford (1997-2005) – Emmanuelle started dating actor Jason Gray-Stanford in 1997. They were in a relationship for around 8 years. However, in 2005, the duo parted ways.
- Josh Cooke (2007-2010) – American actor Josh Cooke and Emmanuelle started going out in May 2007. He is 3 years younger than her. They went out for almost 3 years before calling it quits in 2010.
- Chuck Lorre (2010-2012) – In 2010, she began a relationship with the American writer, composer, and producer, Chuck Lorre. However, they only dated for over a year as their romance soon fizzled out and the two parted ways in January 2012.
- Vince Calandra – Emmanuelle is in a relationship with former coach Vince Calandra. They have been together for quite a while and are also engaged. They can often be seen attending various events together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
She was raised in a Roman Catholic family.
Best Known For
- Appearing in various movies like My 5 Wives (2000) as Sarah, Mindstorm (2001) as Tracy Wellman, Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell (2001) as Elinor Smith, Ripper (2001) as Andrea “Andy” Carter, 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002) as Susie, Secondhand Lions (2003) as Jasmine, House of the Dead II (2005) as Dr. Alexandra “Nightingale” Morgan, Saw II (2005) as Addison Corday, Blonde and Blonder (2008) as Cat, Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation (2008) as Eva, Dolan’s Cadillac (2009) as Elizabeth, A Nanny for Christmas (2010) as Ally Leeds, Absolute Deception (2013) as Rebecca, Susie’s Hope (2013) as Donna Smith Lawrence, Saul: The Journey to Damascus (2014) as Mary Magdalene, and Destruction: Los Angeles (2016) as Margot Taylor
- Having been cast in a number of TV shows like Highlander: The Series (1995) as Maria Alcobar, Madison (1996) as Noella D’Angelo, Breaker High (1997) as Monette, Police Academy: The Series (1997) as Sally, First Wave (1998) as Esther, Dead Man’s Gun (1998) as Rose Harris, Viper (1999) as Mitzi /Olga, Seven Days (1999) as Princess Lisette D’Arcy, Higher Ground (2000) as Elaine Barringer, MythQuest (2001) as Persephone, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction (2002) as Susan, One Tree Hill (2004-2005) as Nicki, Two and a Half Men (2005-2015) as Mia, CSI: NY (2006-2009) as Det. Jessica Angell, Supernatural (2007) as Madison, Covert Affairs (2010-2011) as Liza Hearn, Lost Girl (2010-2015) as The Morrigan /Evony Fleurette Marquise, The Mentalist (2013) as Melissa Enfield, Mistresses (2015) as Niko, and Rogue (2017) as Regan
As a Singer
She has performed songs like You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine, Polk Salad Annie, and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy on the comedy TV show, Two and a Half Men.
Emmanuelle Vaugier made her first feature film appearance as Veronica Bloom in the sci-fi thriller drama film, Hysteria, in 1997.
She made her theatrical film debut as Anika in the family adventure fantasy movie, Shapeshifter, in 1999.
First TV Show
Emmanuelle Vaugier made her first TV show appearance as Maria Alcobar in an episode, titled Chivalry, of the Canadian-French sci-fi action-adventure series, Highlander: The Series, in 1995.
Emmanuelle Vaugier Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Projects – Painkiller Jane (TV Movie), Two and a Half Men (TV Show)
Source – www.wingmanmagazine.com
Emmanuelle Vaugier Facts
- She started acting when she was in grade school.
- She has worked as a model in Japan for 3 years.
- Her last name ‘Vaugier’ is pronounced as Vo-zhe-aye /Vo-zhaye.
- Emmanuelle Vaugier is a major animal lover and has 2 dogs named Lily and Isabelle.
- In Maxim‘s Hot 100 List in 2006, she was ranked at number #31.
- As an executive producer, Emmanuelle has worked on the romantic TV movie, Heart Felt (2016).
- She is well-versed in French because she grew up in a French-speaking family.
- She has been a part of video games like Need for Speed: Carbon (2006) as Nikki, Dying Light (2015) as Jade, and Hellraid (2015) as Maine, The Female Kin.
- Emmanuelle Vaugier is associated with several animal welfare organizations like JIMI’S Angels and Best Friends Animal Society.
- She enjoys horseback riding and hiking.
- Visit her official website @ emmanuellevaugier.com.
- Follow Emmanuelle Vaugier on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Emmanuelle Vaugier / Instagram