|Erica Dasher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erica Dasher is an American actress who is best known for portraying the lead role of Jane Quimby on ABC Family’s TV series titled Jane By Design. She is also known for her role of Alana Maynor, the lead character in the go90 app’s original series titled Guidance. Erica studied Theatre as she intended to work in production and filmmaking but ended up being an actress.
Houston, Texas, United States
Erica first got enrolled at The Village School but later shifted to Westside High School from where she graduated in 2004. She later attended the University of Southern California, where she studied Theater.
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Erica is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erica once revealed that she is still friends with her high school boyfriend. Erica was also rumored to be romantically involved with her Jane By Design co-star, Nick Roux but they both never addressed those rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing the role of Jane Quimby on ABC Family’s Jane By Design
Erica made her feature film debut in Dating Daisy as Liz in 2016.
First Web Show
She made her first web series appearance on Vicariously as Kristy in July 2009.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Madison on the drama series The Lake in August 2009.
Erica Dasher Facts
- She discovered her interest in acting during high school.
- She initially wanted to make a career in production and filmmaking but she was destined to act.
- In 2007, she co-founded a production company Not Just Dead Bodies with her friend Sami Kriegstein.
- In 2008, she got a chance to work as a production assistant on the film Reservations.
- Before being cast as Jane, she produced a documentary film Speak Easy with friend Sami Kriegstein.
- When she got the call to test for the character of Jane from ABC’s show Jane by Design, she got so overwhelmed that she broke her ankle. She had to go for the audition with her ankle boot on. She had to use a body double for the pilot of Jane by Design as she could not run due to the broken ankle.
Featured Image by Erica Dasher / Instagram