|Erik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erik is a Vietnamese pop singer and performer who rose to fame with his single “After All”. He has won many awards like Green Wave Award, Yan Vpop 20 Music Award, and Zing Music Award. Erik’s style of singing is so popular that his YouTube channel has earned more than 500k subscribers. He also has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Le Trung Thanh
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Erik has attended the Tran Phu High School in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Erik is managed by Mr. Phan Anh.
Pop, Ballad, Dance
- St.319 Entertainment
- AD Production
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair “red” or “blonde”.
- Sharp narrow jawline
- Cropped haircut
Erik has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Christian Louboutin Vietnam
- Calvin Klein
- Chrome Hearts
- Chung Thanh Phong
- Gentle Monster
- Galaxy Note 8
- Leisure Projects
He has also modeled for the iKonic brand in the past.
Best Known For
- Participating in Vietnam’s version of The Voice Kid TV series, The Voice of Vietnam Boys in 2013
- His performance of the song “After All”, which truly recognized him as a singer and performer, earning him numerous recognitions including Green Wave Award for “Song of the Year” (2016) and Yan Vpop 20 Music Award in the “Song of the Year” and “Top 20 Songs of the Year” category in 2016
As a Singer
He has performed some notable songs including After All (2016) and #Babybaby (2016).
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his first TV show appearance as a contestant in The Voice of Vietnam Boys (Vietnam’s The Voice Kids).
- His family came from a non-artistic background and was initially not supportive of Erik’s decision to pursue music.
- In 2015, he won an internship contest by St.319 Entertainment thereby, learning all the skills required to be a singer, a dancer, and a performer.
- He was the first member to be recruited to Vietnam’s pop group Monstar in 2016.
- In 2016, he performed for many films like “Who Am I?” for Taxi, What’s Your Name?, “Love Love” for Ghost Hospital, and “Lost Forever” for Wait For You Until Tomorrow.
- He has done a photo shoot with actress Kha Ngan in the past.
- In 2017, he performed at the Asia Song Festival.
- Erik had differences with St.319 Entertainment and in 2017, he moved out of the band Monstar to work on his own.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Erik / Instagram