|Eva Marie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1984|
Eva Marie is an American actress, fashion designer, fitness model, and former professional wrestler who was signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in 2013.
Natalie Marie Coyle
Walnut Creek, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Diablo Valley College situated in Pleasant Hill, California, where she took up an associate degree in arts.
After receiving her Junior College All-American honors, she moved to Arizona State University and later went to California State University, Fullerton. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and a minor in Human Resource.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Former Professional Wrestler, Fitness Model
- Father – Barry Nelson
- Mother – Josie Nelson
- Siblings – Nathan (Older Brother), Neal (Older Brother), and Nick (Older Brother)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Marie has dated –
- Jonathan Coyle (2014-Present) – Eva Marie tied the knot with her husband Jonathan Coyle on August 23, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair “violet” or “pink”.
- Thick Lips
- Long Eyelashes
Eva Marie Facts
- At first, Marie’s plans to become a professional soccer player were postponed after she suffered an ankle injury during her senior year in high school back in 2002. Following her recovery, she continued playing at Diabo Valley College where she served as a striker.
- When she transferred to California State University, Fullerton, her soccer coach at the time persuaded her to play again. However, her National Collegiate Athletic Association eligibility had expired due to their “five-year clock” rule.
- After she graduated, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling, acting, and promotional work.
- Claiming that she came across a casting call for WWE “by chance”, Marie won a four-week tryout. Following the tryouts, she signed a developmental contract and was assigned to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, to start training. In May 2013, Marie joined WWE and E!’s reality TV show called Total Divas.
- She was promoted to the WWE main roster even after just having 2 weeks of formal training, which she described as a “whirlwind experience” that changed her life in an instant.
- In 2014, she was ranked at number 83 in Maxim’s “Hot 100” list.
- In 2016, Eva Marie launched her own fashion line called NEM Fashion.
- She made an appearance on MizTV in an episode of Raw along with the cast of Total Divas in July 2013. On the scene, she was seen slapping Jerry Lawler and then claimed to make a name for herself and establishing herself as a heel in the process.
- Eva Marie competed in six-woman tag team matches including the time when she gained an upset victory over Tamina Snuka by pinning her.
- She appeared in a Fitness Blowout Informercial and also became part of the Marino Fitness Campaign.
- She has been featured on several magazine covers including Rukus, Import Tuner Magazine, and Glam Fit Magazine.
- Eva Marie won the 2012 Powertech Model and many other fashion competitions.
- She has appeared in numerous WWE video games such as WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17.
- In 2019, she was a cast member of the 2nd season of the US version of Celebrity Big Brother.
Featured Image by Eva Marie / Instagram