|Ezgi Asaroğlu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1987|
Ezgi Asaroğlu is a Turkish film and television actor who has been cast in a variety of projects which include Bir Dilim Aşk, Yolcu, Zor Karar, Menekşe ile Halil, Acı Aşk, What’s Love Doing in the Mountains?, Binbir Gece, Kızlar Yurdu, O Hayat Benim, Hatırla Sevgili, Kampüste Çıplak Ayaklar, Gece Sesleri, En Mutlu Olduğum Yer, İşler Güçler, Leyla ile Mecnun, Cennetten Kovulmak, Aşk Kırmızı, Yagmurdan Kacarken, Mucize Doktor, Sağ Salim 2: Sil Baştan, and For a Moment, Freedom.
İzmir, Anatolia, Turkey
Ezgi Asaroğlu got enrolled at Istanbul University and studied Social Anthropology.
Ezgi Asaroğlu has been signed with ICON Talent Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ezgi Asaroğlu has dated –
- Ushan Çakır (2011) – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Ushan Çakır in the year 2011. They went out only for a while and it was alleged that he tried to strangle Ezgi Asaroğlu. Thus, the romance ended in a court case.
- Keremcem (2015-2016) – In October 2015, Ezgi Asaroğlu started going out with pop singer and actor Keremcem and they have also worked together in the television drama series O Hayat Benim. However, the couple broke up the following year and parted ways in August 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Coca-Cola, Vodafone, and others.
Ezgi Asaroğlu Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Izmir, Turkey.
- Ezgi Asaroğlu brought to life the character of Jasmin in the 2008 drama film For a Moment, Freedom. The film revolves around 3 Iranian groups of refugees.
- She was cast as Duru Kayaoglu in the soap opera Binbir Gece (English: One Thousand and One Nights) in 2009.
- She played Leyla Yılmaz, Mecnun’s first Leyla who dies in a car crash and whose organs are donated by her parents, in the television comedy series Leyla ile Mecnun (Leyla and Mecnun) in 2011.
- In 2014, Ezgi Asaroğlu started appearing as Bahar Demirci, a beautiful 21-year-old girl who is kind, sincere, and well-intentioned, in the television drama series O Hayat Benim (English title: That is my life).
Featured Image by Ezgi Asaroğlu / Instagram